THGOE? Part 5

We walk back up to my room and sit on the floor to eat our lovely fast food. Were crowded by comfortable silence until Tyler breaks it.

"Who's Kara?"

"Who?" I ask with a mouth full of fries. 

"I remember when we met Mason, he asked to if he could go to Kara's."

"Oh, yeah. Kara is Ashes mom. So my Aunt. From my dad's side."

"How old is Ash? Where does he live?" Clarence asks, then takes a sip of his iced Dr. Pepper.

"Ash is a girl. Shes our age. She lives an hour away from here. Before we moved here they moved to where they live now. We should visit sometime, you guys would like her."

"How come you and Ash both have boys names?" Val asks, raising his almost perfectly fined eyebrow.

Does he get them done professionally?

I shrug. "A tradition...I guess."

"Are there any more girls in your family with boys names?" Chance asks. Wow, he finally speaks.

"Uh......does Tyler count?"

"No. I don't think so."

"Okay, then no." I pop the last fry in my moth. "Aw, boooooo."

"What?" Clarence asks.

"I'm out of fries," I whine. They look at me as if I'm crazy.

"But you ordered a large." Chance says, giving me a weird look.

"Yeah. Have you not understood that I love food?" I ask while throwing the container away into the trash. Then there's a knock on my door. "I don't want any girl scout cookies!" I yell. The guys shake their heads laughing lightly. Then Austin enters my room.

"Max. We both know that was a lie." I shrug, not denying it. 

Hey, I think we are all victims of girl scout cookies. They're just to darn good

"So whats up Moon?"

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that." Austin grumbles, glaring at me.

"What!? We both know how much you love Austin and Ally." He rolls his eyes at my bright smile.

"Mom said that the retards have to leave."

"Hey! Will you be nice to my friends! What did they do to you!?"

"Become friends with you," he says calmly crossing his arms over his chest. 

"What? You don't want me to have friends?"

"No! Just....why did they have to be guys?"

"Oh, I see. You want me walking through the front door wearing ten pounds of makeup, the shortest skirts known to mankind with crop tops every day? Is that what you want?" I ask, being sorta mean to the girls who do that. I mean I'm not trying to judge. If that's what your comfortable then go right ahead. Personally, I'm not comfortable in it.

He stares at me wide-eyed and mouth agape. "Or do you want me to continue to be friends with these 'retards'," I ask, giving him a pointed look.

"Shes got a point." Tyler says. Austin glares at Tyler, he puts his hands up in surrender.

Austin sighs in defeat. "Whatever. Just mom said it's getting late so they have to go home."

"Oh, alright. Thanks." I say while Austin walks away. "Well, come on guys. Don't you want to say bye to Mason?" I question. They all smile while standing up. We all walk down stairs towards to door. "Mason! The guys are leaving!" I yell, hoping he hears me from wherever he may be. Then I hear footsteps. Mason runs over and hugs each of their legs.