The School's Garden. 23

Maxes P.O.V

- Monday -

I groan as I hear my name being shouted from down stairs. Mondays. Ah, Mondays. The bummer of the week. I groan again, when I hear foot steps in my room. If the days of the week were people, Monday would be the annoying little sister that tells on you for everything.

"Maxy! Wake up! Some one's down stairs waiting for you!" Mason whines, as he walks into my room. Who would be waiting for me? What time is it anyways?

"Mason, come here." I whisper, while opening my eyes lazily. He walks over to the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, Max?" He questions, with that adorable confused look on his face. I swiftly get a firm grip on his waist and I pull him on top of the bed with me. I circle my arm around his tiny waist. He cuddles into my chest. 

Man, have I missed this little ray of sunshine. As I close my eyes again, I hear someone clear their throat. I groan for the tenth time this morning, I open my eyes only to see my retard friends. I roll my eyes, through my closed eye lids.

"What do you boys want?" I ask as I open my right eye half way. But automatically closes again.

"You have a test today, don't you?" I think Tyler, asks.

I shrug, not really caring what he has to say. "Mhm." I mumble, pulling Mason closer to me.

"Max!" Clarence?-yells annoyed.

"What?" I groan, still barely paying any attention to what they have to say.

"Fine, you asked for it." Val says. I can literally picture him smirking at me right now. I asked for what?

"I asked for what?" I repeat what my mind said. "For you to leave me alone with my little baby brother? That sounds about right. Now leave me alone." A small smirk forming on my relaxed face. But it quickly vanishes as I feel cold induce my body. Then I realize, that Val pulled the covers off me. And I'm only in short shorts and the band Chainsmokers, over sized shirt on. Shit. Reminder to myself, burn all my short shorts that Elliot and my mom have ever given me.

"Love the shirt." I open my eyes to see Val smirking at me.

"Yeah, same here." Clarence adds.

"You flubber nugget." I howl at Val. He gives me a confused look.

"Flubber nugget?" He questions, a small chuckle leaving his mouth and filling the room. My eyes flicker to Mason, and back to Val. A wave of realization hits Val, and his mouth forms into an 'o' shape. I roll my eyes.

"Breakfast!" A voice echo's through my room. Mom's home?

"Hey Mason, is mom home?" I ask. He turns to look at me, with the smile that is literally glued to his face twenty, four, seven. He nods, continuously.

"Yeah! She came home at nine, then went right to bed after she kissed me good night."

"Alright Mase, why don't you get some breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day."

"Aw, alright Maxy." He pouts. I ruffle his hair as he hops off my bed. He gives me a playful glare, then walks out the door.

"Ready to leave?" My eyes snap to Tyler.

"Does it look like i'm ready?" I say sarcastically.

"I'm ready! Promotion! I'm ready!" Val yells in a squeaky voice. I cringe as I hold my ear in pain.

"How high can you get, Mariah Carey." I reply sarcastically, as I get off my bed and I make my way over to my closet.

I grab a Twenty One Pilot shirt, black leggings, and clean under wear. "I'll be back." I mumble to the guys as I sprint into my bathroom. I quickly change into the outfit I picked out and I brush my teeth. As I place my tooth brush in the tooth brush holder thing, I wonder if I should brush my hair. My hairs wavy, no one would be able to notice, or care for that matter. I shrug as I walk out of the bathroom.