R.I.P Sponge Bob & Patrick, 24

Maxes P.O.V.

Friday

"So, whats up?" I ask Val. He called me, saying that he needs to talk to me immediately. And he hung up. And drove right to my house. Since we both skipped today, and Mason is at school. And my other brothers were out doing something, they told me before they left the house, but I was to busy getting the stuff we need for tonight to hear them. And mom and dad are going to visit my cousin Ash.

"What?" Val asks, his eyes snapping back to me. He was looking at a picture on my dresser.

I bite my lip as I sigh deeply closing my eyes in the process, trying not to blow up on Val. "You called me, and told me that you had something so important, that you had to come over. Instead of just fucking telling me on the damn phone. And hung up. And raced down to my house, most likely breaking the speed limit, and some red lights in the process.

"So dear great Val, what the hell is so fucking important that you broke the speed limit, and almost killed yourself, to tell me? Cause, bitch..I'm awaiting." I cross my arms over my chest, raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah. That." He laughs nervously.

"Are you going to tell me that you ran over my imaginary cat or what?" I reply sarcastically, getting impatient with this dumbass of a friend. i'm sorry, this dumbass of a best friend. Silly me.

"Imaginary cat? Really Max? Is that the best you came up with? Plus, I only ran one red light." He smiles proudly.

I groan. "Thats not the fucking point Val! You could have gotten yourself fucking killed!" I yell. "Now, Val. Just fucking spit it out. Cause if you hadn't told me yet. It must not be very important." I stare at this fucking jackass, that's in my house. And is some how my best friend here. Well, besides Clarence.

He gives me an uneasy look. "You know how I ordered the Sponge Bob, and Patrick costumes?" He asks.

I laugh at how stupid we will look. "Yeah, what about them? Did your dog puke on them?" I ask, holding in my laugh.

"No, but...I never actually ordered them. I swear, I thought I did, but it was a misunderstanding." Val puts his head down in shame. "Are you mad at me?" He mumbles. I laugh, at how he's acting. He was acting like it was my birthday, and forgot to buy me something. He looks at me as if I told him I married my little brother Mason.

"Um...you okay Max?" Val asks, hesitantly.

I nod, standing up from my bed that I was sitting on. "Yeah, i'm fine." I smile.

"You sure, your a really good actress." He mumbles, his eyes slowly meeting mine. I smile as I walk up to him and hug him. His body stiffens, obviously not expecting me to do this. But he slowly wraps his arms around my waist.

"Val, i'm fine. There just costumes. Plus it saves money. And hey, we could just find another costume." I shrug, my arms still wrapped him. "Your just lucky that i'm mad at you, for thinking that I'd blow up on you. I mean I did, cause you wouldn't spit it out, but, eh. I'm usually a forgiving person." I smile as break the hug.

"Usually?" He questions, as I fall back onto my bed. Then I hear a light chuckle come from him.

"What?" I ask, not bothering to look at him.

"You still have the sign on the chair." He asks, I can hear the smile in his voice. A smile appears on my face, knowing exactly what he's talking about.

I shrug. "I thought, 'Why not keep it?', you know? Like you are my bestie." I do a girly voice for the last part of the sentence.

"Omg, love you too girl!" Val replies, in a high pitched voice. I laugh as I reach for my phone, that's on my pillow.