Jealous. 34

Max's P.O.V.

I wake up to two arms trapping me in the bed. Clarence's left arm is around my legs, while Val's right arm is around my waist. Great. Just what I wished for this morning. Totally.

I groan, as I try to wiggle out, which leads to them tightening they're grip on me. I groan again. Then an evil smirk forms on my face, as an idea pops in my head.

"Oh my god! Spider!" I shriek trying to wiggle out of they're arms.

"Shut up Max. I'm trying to sleep." Val grumbles, moving around a bit, to get comfortable.

"Yeah, hun. Shush." Clarence mumbles into the sheets.

"Fuck you. I'm trying to get out of bed." I huff, in annoyance. A slow smirk falls onto Val's face as he pulls me even closer to him.

"Well, to bad."

"Clarence! Val's being a jerk." I whine.

"Max, quiet down. I'm tired." He yawns, cuddling my legs even further. Trader

I roll my eyes, as I cross my arms over my chest. 

Ugh, why do these guys have to be like this? Wait...

"Val! Where are the bunnies?!" I shriek, almost forgetting about my baby.

"Don't worry. Ash put them in an old hamster cage, and she put they're bowl of food in there too. They're fine. Now shut up. I need sleep." Val groans tiredly.

"Fine." I huff, glaring at Val.

- Yesterday -

Val's P.O.V.

I'm secretly taking photo's of myself on Max's phone. But, she's to caught up with the baby bunnies to even notice me. Sure, I did take a few photo's of her. And I secretly sent them to myself, so. Yeah. 

After a few more pictures, we just lay down on the open grass.

I still can't believe, like not even an hour or two ago, she was balling her eyes out. And now, she's just laying down with the cutest animals on earth. I still have questions whirling through my mind, though.

Like, why did she have to leave town cause of this, Norman dude?

What did he do that was so bad?

Is the drunk driver that killed Adien dead?

What about his family?

What was the gift he had for Max, when he was coming home?

I shake my head to get rid of all the questions racing through my mind. I just can't believe that this happened to her. When she told me how he died, I just wanted to cuddle her all day, and comfort her.

*shrugs* Not that you wouldn't any other time of day.

Whatever.

Anyway, no one should go through that pain. She didn't tell me much about Adien, but he seemed like a cool guy. I mean, a goody two shoes, but still a nice guy. Is that the type of guys Max likes? Good guys?

My heart suddenly sank just thinking about it. Why? I have no idea. I shake off the weird feeling as I gaze at Max, who has her eyes closed. 

I have the sudden urge to hold her hand. To have that almost addicting feeling course through my veins. I never really felt this way about any girl before. It's so weird, but so...lovely.

I can't possibly like her. She's my best friend. Isn't it like best friend law, that you can't like each other? 

Best friend law? I could think of a better excuse then, 'best friend law'. The hell even is best friend law?