The Plan. 36

- Val's P.O.V. -

"So, you know Noah's grandparents house?" James nervously chuckles, not making eye contact with any one of us.

"Yeah, but didn't they move to the Netherlands a few years ago?" Austin asks, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, Noah has Max stored there." James glares at the painted wall.

"So what are we waiting for? Lets go get her!" I screech, as I begin to jog to the front door. But a hand clasps around my upper arm. I turn around to see Jake, giving me an unreadable face. "What?" I ask, not understanding why we cant go and beat the bastard up, and take Max back.

"Noah's smarter then that. He has something big planned. Why else would he call us on Max's phone, where it could be tracked, and have an obvious hiding place?" James questions, as Jake lets go of my arm.  

"Because he's dumb?" I offer as an excuse, as I rub my arm where Jake was holding tightly on.

"Only when he want's to be. He's actually very intelligent when it comes to these types of things." Austin grits out.

"Wait- hold on. Has this happened before?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Almost. But, Max soccer punched him in the face, and used her flash speed to run home and call the cops." Jake answers, a look of pride on his clear face.

"Yeah, she does have the speed of Flash, huh?" I mumble to myself, as James pulls out a piece of blank paper.

"Okay...I know what we need to do." James pipes up, a small unsure smirk playing at his lips. "But, i'm not sure how it will work out."

"A penny for your thoughts." Austin replies sarcastically, taping his finger nails on the counter top.

"Um, we would have Chance, Tyler and Clarence meet Noah, and lie to him saying they have always hated Max, and wanted her dead. So Noah will have them join him on whatever he's doing. And when Noah's gone, they break Max free."

We all nod to each other, agreeing that it's a good plan.

"There's just a few minor problems," James mumbles. "How would they meet Noah? And where?"

"I mean Noah has Max's phone. They could just text Noah, and explain how they 'hate' her." I suggest.

"But, how would they convince Noah?" James questions, confused on how it's going to work.

"Leave that to me," Clarence smirks, crossing his arms over his chest. "I am an amazing liar. And persuader. I just don't know how to lie about this." His smirk slowly falls, into a frown.

"I can help with that," Austin steps in. "Max, Jake and I used to trick people at the super market at our old town, and we always got what we wanted, cause I told them what to say." Austin looks at the wall, an easy smile on his face, recovering a memory probably.

"Okay, Clarence and Austin go to your room and work on that with Chance and Tyler." Jake shoo's them away.

They all nod, as they run up the wooden stairs.

"Okay, now James, you'll be the get away car, while me and Val will be shooting every one. James, when we run out with Max, that's when you call the cops."

"First, we haven't even got Clarence and them in yet." James points out.

"I don't care." Jake glares.

Oh lord, please don't fight.

------------------

Clarence's P.O.V.