Long Lost Cousin, 17

Authors Note: Hey peeps! So I got a surprise for ya'll. So this seems impossible, but me and my friend are doing a collaboration! So basically, my friends characters from her book are coming to my book, and likewise. So if you want to read the second chapter/part go to kittykat59744. And please read her book, it's awesome! Her books called Meet With You Again.

-------------------------------

Maxes P.O.V.

"They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be
I'm glad to hate you but I do it in the best way
I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
I try to picture me without you but I can't
'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long 
If we meet forever now, you pull the blackout curta-"

"What do you want!?" I yell into the phone.

"Good morning to you too best friend. Anyway, were skipping today, you in?" Clarence says.

"What day is it?" I groan as I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Thursday, i'm pretty sure."

"Kay. I'm skipping. So what are we gonna do today?"

"Pizza..?"

"You should know by now that if it has almost anything to do with food, i'll be there."

Clarence laughs. "True. What time should we go?"

"Twelve thirty, or one. Either works."

"Ok, do you want us to come over?"

I shrug, even though he can't see me. "Sure, doesn't really matter to me."

"Wait! How are you feeling?"

"Way better then I did yesterday. I guess those extra hours of sleep helped."

"HA! I told you to go to sleep early!" Val yells through the phone. I wince as I pull the phone away from my ear. After a few seconds, I pull the phone back to my ear.

"Thanks Val for blowing my ear out. And am I really on speaker phone?"

"Yeah. They're not strangers, they should hear on what you'd have to say to."

I roll my eyes. "You can just tell them. You know." I say. I can scene that he just shrugged.

"Eh. Anyway, Uncle Phil wants to see you again."

"Why?"

"Don't know. But were on our way, we'll be there in ten." He says. I look at my clock. It's eleven nineteen.

"Ok, see'ya then, I  guess."

"Yup, bye!" 

"Bye." I hang up, and I place my phone back on the nightstand. I yawn while getting off my bed, and almost trip on the puking bucket. Huh, I forgot I set it there. I walk lazily down the stairs. To be greeted by Austin.

"Hey Moon." I say as I sit on one of the stools.

"I'm not the Austin from Austin & Ally! So stop calling me that!" He whines.

"Nope." I pop the p.

"Whatever." He sighs.

"When did you come home yesterday?"

"Around, six fifty. I went up to your room to surprise you. But I saw the puke bucket, and you were soundly sleeping, so I didn't want to disturb you. By the way....how are you feeling?"