Sidekick, 15

You put the pieces of my heart together, that I thought could never be repaired again-Anonymous 

---------------------

Val's P.O.V

"Oh..you have no idea." She smiles at me. I wonder what that means. I shrug off the thought, and continue walking down the hall with Max. 

"Hey....Max?" I ask. She hum's in response. "Where exactly are we walking to?" I ask.

She shrugs. "Why don't you show me around. I only know where some of the bathrooms are, the gym, some of my classes and the lunch room. Oh, also the office." I nod.

"Well, where do you want to start?" I ask.

She thinks for a solid thirty seconds. "Um....my mind is so blank." She laughs out loud.

"How about we go to the pool first." I suggest. She stares at me.

"Wow..." She whispers to herself, but I can still hear her. Wow, she didn't even say 'You have a pool in this school?' she just says, 'wow'. She probably knew if she asked I would tease her about it or say something sarcastic, like she does to me and the guys. I nod.

"A pool." I confirm. She playfully shoves me.

"Don't push it Vally." She says, then immediately regrets it.

"Vally?" I ask, clearly amused. She blushes. Awww! I made the bad girl blush! "Awww. Is Maxy waxy blushing?" I tease. Her body stiffens for a second but relaxes when she looks away from my eyes. Weird.

"Shush." She mumbles, fighting a smile, while biting her lip.

"Aww. Does May not have a clever come-back?" I tease, then I shut my mouth embarrassed on what I called her. Her eyes snap to mine, amusement clear in them.

"May?" She teases. I roll my eyes, a light blush coming to my neck. "Now look who's blushing." She teases while poking my cheek. That damn tingling thing happens when she touches me. I swat her hand away and she lightly giggles.

"Anyway, let's go to the pool." I say. She nods while following the direction that i'm walking in. As I'm walking, I stare at Max. Why do I get that feeling when she touches me? What does that feeling even fucking mean? I never felt it before. It's weird. But a good kind of weird. Max notices me staring at her, and she looks at me.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing." I say, still staring at her. She nods weirdly, then her eyes trail to something.

"VAL! WALL!" She yells. I look up and Max kicks the back my shin, and I fall to the ground. She laughs hysterically. That fall took me off guard, but didn't really hurt.

"Oh your going to get it." I say in a half serious tone and half playful tone. She stops laughing, and stares at me a little horrified. I smirk, I sit up and I grab her wrist, which makes her fall on top of me. Her nose colliding with my chest. She sits up and rubs her nose.

"Dude, I think you broke my nose." She mumbles.

"On what? My rock hard abs?" I smirk. She rolls her eyes. "Here, let me see." I say, trying to sit up with her still on my lap. She pulls her hands away from her face. "Damn your nose is red." I say.

She scoffs. "How nice of you." She mumbles.

"You know it." I smile playfully. Then she realizes what position we're in.

"Ummm..." She says while standing up.

"To the pool, or the office?" I ask, also standing up and brushing off the dirt from my jeans.