No, I'm Only Kidding. 42

- Max's P.O.V. -

I woke up to lips quickly pecking my forehead.

"Morning." I mumble, in my groggily voice.

"Good morning, sunshine." Val chuckles, as I pull the sheets over my head.

"What day is it today?"

"Friday." He shrugs. (I totally forgot to keep track of the days, so if this isn't right, I'm sorry!)

"Can I just skip today?" I groan, wanting more sleep.

"Sorry, Cupcake, but I think we both want you too pass this year."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, yeah."

I push the covers off of my body, and I slowly make my way out of my warm bed. "Hey, what ever happened to you going to your cousins house yesterday?" I ask, just remembering that he told me he was probably going to his cousins house yesterday.

He shrugs, "Eh, mom decided not to go."

I nod my head slowly, wondering if there was more to it then that. I shrug it off and I walk into my bathroom. I brush my teeth, and brush my hand through my messy hair. I walk out of the bathroom and into my closet.

I grab a pair of of black leggings and a light grey pull over hoodie. I quickly change in my closet, making sure Val wasn't peeking at me. After I change, I walk out and grab my back pack.

I also notice Val had changed into what seemed to be James' clothes. "Hey, are those James' clothes?" I ask curiously.

He nods, "Yeah, he just walked in, and gave me new clothes to wear."

"Cool." I say with a smile on my face. We walk downstairs to find no one around.

I shrug grabbing two granola bars from the cabinet next to the fridge, "Come on. We don't want to be late." I say as I throw him a chocolate chip granola bar.

He smiles at me, as he catches it with his right hand. "Thanks, let's go." He smiles thankfully at me, he shuts the locked door behind us.

We hop into his car, and we drive to school.

-----

"Wait, your not staying?" I question, as I quirked an eyebrow. "And you complain too me on how I need to pass."

"I'll come pick you up after school. Okay?"

I roll my eyes, "Fine." I huff.

"Bye, Cupcake!" He yells happily, as I close the door.

I walk around the car, and go to his window. "You are such a dork." I laugh as he smiles goof-ily at me.

"I know what you are, but what am I?"

I poke his nose with my pointer finger. "Weird."

"I wouldn't call you weird. I'd call you unique." He winks at me, as I back away from his car, surprised.

Before I can say anything else, he's already driving away, yelling, "Be good!"

"That boy." I mumble to myself, shaking my head with a huge smile plastered on my face.

------

Once I reach my locker, I notice Cole leaning against the locker next to mine. "Hey," I send a small smile as I punch in my combination. "what brings you here to my locker this fine morning?"

"So, you know I have a date with Kayla tonight?" He asks, as I nod wondering where this questions going. "Yeah, well...I don't know where too go." He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.