You Have Five.. Middle Names? 11

"Carly's going to be gone for three months." Clarence repeats for the hundredth time in the past three minutes.

"Yes, Clarence. We get it. She's gone for three months." I say. Clarence gives me a sheepish smile. I roll my eyes.

"Max.....your clothes....." Tyler says, glancing at my clothes. Oh...there's blood all over them. Huh, I never noticed that Carly was bleeding. Well a couple of my scratches are bleeding, but it's not that bad.

"Shit." I curse. "Wait....Elliot always leaves me extra clothes in my bag! Thank the lord above!" I say. I walk over to my locker and open it. I search through my bag, I know there in here somewhere. Ah ha! Gotcha! I grab the clothes out of my bag and I run to the nearest bathroom yelling, "I'll be back!" to the guys.

I enter the nearest bathroom, I run into an empty stall. I take off my shirt, and I grab the clean one. I put it on, only to find out, it's a damn crop top! It's a black long sleeved crop top with 89 on the back of it. It could get worse. I take off my pants and I grab the clean pair. Oh my god, it got worse. It's a damn mint color skater skirt! Damn you Elliot! I should have known. He's always complaining how I don't show off my gorgeous body. His words. Not mine. Can't Elliot be like any other normal best friend and respect my decisions? I hate showing off my body. I just feel so violated. Don't ask why, I just do. I refuse to wear shorts outside of my house. i quickly put the damn skirt on.

I gather up my dirty clothes, then I wash off the blood. And I head to my locker. Where my best friends are. As I approach them, they stop there conversation, Clarence wolf whistles at me. I blush. Then they stare at me mouths ajar. I start to feel self-conscious. 

I roll my eyes, and snap a finger in front of there faces. "Ya done eye raping me?" I ask.

They blink a few times. "Why are you wearing..." Tyler motions to my outfit. "that?" Tyler asks.

I scoff. "Blame my supposed best friend. Fucking Elliot says, 'Your body is to gorgeous not to show off.' His words, not mine. Remind me to punch him the next time I see that asswhole. Like can't he be a normal best friend and respect my damn decisions? I feel so exposed, I refuse to wear shorts outside of my house. I just hate the stares at me, like I can handle it with long sleeved shit, but knowing that my legs are exposed, and guys have a perfect view of my skin isn't what I call joy.

"Like does he want me to become a damn stripper or a hooker or some other shit. Next thing you know he's going to start calling me Vanilla Cum, or some other fucked up stripper name. Then one night, when I fall asleep, he's going to cake my face with fucking makeup. Then he's going to drag me to his car, drive me to the nearest strip club, put me in the back. Then when I wake up, some douche is going be like, 'Vanilla Cum, your up on stage.' Then there going to drag me to the nearest pole, and horny ass guys are going to throw money at me!" I rant. They all laugh at me.

"Like Elliot would actually do that to you?" Clarence says.

"Trust me. He would." I say. They roll there eyes.

"Anyway, is there another prank we could do before school ends?" Chance questions.

"Yeah, number one. Who do you guys hate the most in this school?" I ask.

"Sean Kalevan. Why?" Tyler says. I nod, ignoring his question. I open my locker again, I grab my little prank bag that's full of little stuff like glitter, super glue, lipstick, girly stickers and other stuff like that. I slam my locker shut. 

"Show me his locker." I state simply. They start to walk to the left side of the hall, I follow. I really need a tour of this school. The only places I know in this school are the jr's. lockers, the office and a couple of my classes, and that's all. And this school is enormous! Tyler stops in front of a locker.