School. 20

I envy people, who just don't give a fuck, and can tell people what they think.-Anonymous. 

------------------

Maxes P.O.V.

"Favorite band?" Val repeats himself, cause I was lost in thought.

"I don't exactly have a favorite band." I reply sheepishly. "I like almost all genera's of music. But country could be better." I admit.

"I agree. But, I'll like a band for awhile then i'll move to another one. And it goes on repeat. And sometimes, i'll get obsessed with a band that I was obsessed with before. If that makes any sense to you." 

I bob my head up and down. "Yeah, same thing happens with me. But the band i'm obsessed with right now....is Kygo. Well that's an artist. My Chemical Romance, would have to the band i'm obsessing over right now. If you want to put it that way..." I trail off, waiting for Val to comment.

"MCR is good. But i'm obsessing over would have to be, Twenty One Pilots." Val comments, a faint smile on his lips.

"I love there music. Whats your favorite song by them?" I ask, genuinely interested. 

"Kitchen Sink. You?" He asks, raising one of his eyebrows, waiting for my reply on the subject.

"Car Radio. What's you favorite song by MCR?" I question, while changing my position on my bed, so now my head is hanging off the bed.

"Teenagers. How'bout you?" He asks as he spins in his chair again.

"I'm Not Okay (I Promise). The video to that song is so hilarious, in my opinion." I smile.

"Yeah...dude?" He questions, looking at me.

"Yeah?" I say, sitting up again, to face him.

"Halloweens less then a week away." He states.

"Wait-hold up...where did the time go?!" I panic. I shoot up from my bed, and I go on search for a pencil, or a pen. So basically, a writing utensil. I walk over to my dresser and I find a mechanical pencil. And I grab a plank sheet of paper. I walk over to Val and I sit on my knees and I place the piece of white paper on my desk, between Val and I.

"What's this all about?" He asks, suspiciously. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, here's the plan. Your job is find out who's hosting a Halloween party, at they're house. Once you find out who's hosting it. Clarence will 'sweet talk' them into getting us invited. Once we get our invitations, or once we find out that were invited, we brain storm for a prank." I smirk as I write on the piece of paper.

"Good thinking May. Now...what do we do?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "Eh, food?"

"Yeah, sure." He shrugs.

"Wait, don't you already have my strawberries?" I ask.

"I left them downstairs." He states simply. I nod my head, we get up from our positions and we head downstairs.

- Three Days Later -

We finished about three pranks within the past three days. That one blue hair dye prank that me and Val never got to. All the girls screeched when they took their caps off, and looked in the mirror. Since the swim team wore caps to keep their hair dry, we decided to try and find a new color the color of the caps. We wanted to push them in the pool once they took they're caps off, but turns out they put the caps on and off in the change room. And they leave out another door, away from the pool. Wimps.