DAD! 13

I needed someone to be the angel that saved me...but did it have to be you?-Anonymous 

----------------------------------------

Val's P.O.V

We have watched about two fifth's of the movies we brought. About all the ice cream is gone. And we're all just watching Napoleon Dynamite, on the couches. Max in the love seat. Me and Chance on the brown leather couch closest to the television, and Clarence and Tyler are on the brown leather couch farthest away from the television. 

"...and i'd like to see more of that. If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams come true. Thank you." Pedro says.

Max shoots up from the love seat. "I can do the dance from this!" She yells excitedly. She quickly pauses the movie and runs up stairs, to what i'm guessing is to her room.

"Is she on drugs?" Chance asks.

Tyler shrugs. "Maybe. I've never seen her so childish. It's funny though."

"True." Chance says.

"Whats she doing?" Clarence asks.

"Getting her phone, maybe." I say.

"Why?" Clarence says. I roll my eyes.

"She's probably going to do the dance. And she's going to want one of us to tape it." I say in a duh tone.

"Ohhhh." Clarence says in realization. He is so dumb at times. And at other times, he's smarter than all of us combined. Complicated, I know. Then Max comes jogging down the stairs with her phone and Ipod. She hands Tyler her Ipod and hands Chance her phone. Then she plays the movie. The music starts to play and she starts to dance. And let me tell you......it was the funniest thing I have ever seen in  my life!

---------------------------

"Max! That was beautiful!" Clarence laughs. When she was done with the dance, we were all on the floor laughing our hearts out. She was so good at it! It was so hilarious, even when the music stopped she kept dancing, like Napoleon.

"How many times did you watch that movie?" Chance asks.

"Thirty six....? Or more. I lost count." She shrugs at the end of her sentence.

"How many times did you watch that part to memorize it?" Tyler asks.

"Well, one of the pranks I did at my old school was have a fake prep assembly. So I decided if I was going to do it.....why not give them a show. So Ash was Summer, Elliot was Pedro, and I was Napoleon. I had the hair and everything. The video is on my facebook. And, like ten maybe."

"Wait you have a facebook?" I ask.

"Oh, no. I just said that I have a facebook for the heat of the moment." She says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"Just checking." I mumble. Clarence and Chance hand Max her phone and Ipod back. She walks into the kitchen.

"Hey, Max." Chance says.

"What Chance?" Max says while popping her head out of the kitchen.

"I caught you a bass." Chance says while kneeling down and holding his hands out. Max laughs.

"Aww. Thanks Chance, but I don't like fish." Max smirks.

Chance fakes gasps while holding his heart. "How dare you! Max, i'm sorry....but we can't be friends anymore. Goodbye." Chance says, sniffling while wiping a fake tear away. Max get's on her knees.

"NO! Please don't leave me!" She cries.

"I'm sorry....but I can barely even look at you." Chance looks to the left, fake sniffling again. Damn, I have some weird ass friends, who are in love with drama.