Forgot? 37

- Clarence P.O.V. -

Top Dog gives us a deathly glare, as he whips his black phone, and types something. Probably texting Noah the douche bag, that he's going to kill us.

After Top Dog slides his IPhone back into his pocket, he quickly looks around.

Why would he check if anyone's looking? Wouldn't he want every one to see him torture us?

"Stand up." He grits outs, his brown eyes not hinting on anything he's going to do.

I quickly stand up, a fearful expression on my face.  

Just as I'm about to walk over to him to claim my punishment, Chance steps in front.

Chance gives Top Dog one of the deadly-est looks I have ever seen him give.

It was kinda cute...

Wait what?

I snap back to reality, only to see Top Dog shake his head.

Tyler, Chance and I exchange confused looks, but we look back to Top dog.

"I'm not here to turn you in to the devil himself," he spits angrily. "I'm here to help." he gives a small smile.

Wait what?

"Wait, what?" Chance voices my thoughts, with a confused face. "Don't make me punch you." Chance growls, holding up his fist, as he walks over to Top Dog.

"Wait, wait wait! I can explain!" He cowers, covering his face with his hands.

Chance stops walking to him, and he crosses his arms over his chest, making his muscles even bigger.

Shut up brain!

"Well, we're not getting any younger over here!" Tyler glares, as he walks up next to me.

"Okay, okay! Jeez!" he mumbles, as he stands up and soothes his wrinkled clothes down. "My real name is Angelo Montez. I'm twenty four, and I'm a cop." he smiles, holding out his hand.

"Wait, a cop? If you're a cop, then how come you haven't don-." Angelo cuts off Tyler with a glare.

We all stare at him, waiting for his response.

He let's out a small sigh. "I'm not an actual cop. I did all the training and every thing! Just, I don't know. I'm not a cop yet," He mutters, disappointed in himself. "and the only reason why I took this job was so I can prove myself worthy of being a cop, and get them arrested. They'd have to take me in."

"Is it even possible to hold someone out of that position, if they did all the training, and did everything they needed to do?" I ask, confused.

"I guess so. And don't worry about Noah. I turned off all the camera's and locked the door." He smiles.

"You seem like an alright dude," Chance nods, as he gives a quick glance to Max. "but what about her? What was your plan."

"About that," he laughs nervously. "I don't exactly have...one." He mumbles scratching the back of his neck.

Before Tyler or Chance can blow up on him, I cut in. "You could always join us. We have a plan, but it's a little risky. Cause we're still working on it. Then! We could have you be leading the plan, and we could tell the cops it was all your idea! They'd have to put you in!" I shriek.

"He's really nice." Chance mumbles to Angelo, as he gives me a small smile.

"I can see," he chuckles. "but I couldn't do that! It's your plan! You deserve credit for it."