Boys, Meet Eliot. Part 6

While I waited for their arrival, I changed into my pj's. My fuzzy Mickey Mouse bottoms and one of Adien's Pierce the Veil shirts. And a black zip-up hoodie that used to be Eliot's, my best friend from my old town. And now I'm watching Mean Girls, cause like...it's like the best movie ever. Then the doorbell rings. I hop off the couch and swing the door open to be met with four wacko's staring back at me.

"Hey," I say then I hold the door open for them. They walk into the kitchen, and I sit on one of the stools.

"Your chocolate frosty," Tyler says then hands me my frosty with a small bow.

"Medium fry. Since you already had a large today." Clarence says then hands me my fries.

"S'more Oreo's. My personal favorite." Chance says then sets the Oreo's on the counter.

"Pudding." Val mumbles then tosses the pudding on the counter, I smile at him. What!? Anyone who gives me food is basically on my good side! Sue me!

"Since this is 'too much' for me to eat all by myself. I'm gonna share the pudding, and a couple of fries. I'm stashing the Oreo's in my junk food pile in my room."

"Like this is too much for you to eat." Chance laughs playfully.

"Hey! I'm sharing my food! Be grateful!"

"Oh, dear princess Max. Please forgive me!" Chance pleads. I laugh with a small roll of my eyes. 

"Fine. But don't get used to me sharing my food. I hate it when people get to stage three with my food."

"Stage three?" Tyler questions me giving me weird look.

"Stage one is being in the same room as my food. Stage two is looking at my food. Stag three is touching my food. And stage four is eating my food. So do not go past stage two with out my permission!" I warn jokingly. 

"Wow. I guess you will never change." My head snaps to the entrance of the kitchen. Eliot! He looks at the guys and frowns. "Replaced me already?" He pouts. I laugh running over to him and jump into his arms, he spins me around while chuckling at my extra-ness. 

"Put me down!" I squeal. He puts me down with a bright smile etched on his glowing face. 

"Sorry." he smiles sheepishly.

"Don't be! I've missed you!" I hug him again, resting my head on his chest

"Same!" he laughs. Then a throat being cleared breaks us apart. I drag Elliot over to the kitchen counter.

"Boys, this is Eliot. Eliot, this is Tyler, Clarence, Chance and Val."

"Sup." Eliot nods.

"Elliot is my bad bitch! A.k.a, my BFF."

"But....I thought.....I was." Clarence wipes an imaginary tear away. I laugh at his dorkiness.

"You guys are. Just Elliot always comes first."

"Ha! Bitches, that's right! I'm the queen!" he shouts fanning himself.

I giggle. "Eli! Be nice!" I shove him playfully in the arm. He laughs shaking his head.

"Wait! This isn't your boyfriend?" Tyler asks. I stiffen, Eli notices.

"Me...date her? Ha! I'm too good for her." he flicks his ear length hair to the right. I scoff playfully.

"The only reason you don't want me is because your gay!" I laugh, he scoffs this time.

"Yeah...right. Anyway, wheres the guest bedroom? This queen needs her sleep."