Who Wants Ice Cream? 9

I make people feel better about themselves because I don't want to see people go through the pain I've been through.- anonymous. 

--- Monday morning---

You got two black eyes from loving too hard
And a black car that matches your blackest soul
I wouldn't change ya, oh-oh
Wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no
The neon coast was your sign
And the Midwest wind with Pisces rising
Wouldn't change ya, oh-oh
Wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no
Static palms melt your vibe
Midnight whisperings
The black magic of Mulholland Drive
Swimming pools under desert skies

Drinking white wine in the blushi- 

I groan while shutting the alarm off. I hop out of bed and change into a white shirt, a red flannel over it, dark ripped acid washed jeans, and my red high top converses. I put my narly hair in a high ponytail, brush my teeth and then I walk downstairs. Only to see Mason coloring something. I sit next to him, slightly ruffling his hair.

"What you drawing?" I ask, peaking at the colorful piece of paper. 

He gives me a toothy grin. "My teachers birthday is in a week. And I'm making her a drawing! And I'm trying to think of something to make her. Could you help me with it?"

"Yeah. What does she like?"

"Uhhhhmmm.......I think she likes sunsets and dogs." 

I nod. "Okay, well make sure she does, then we'll start brainstorming. Ok?" I say. He nods eagerly. "Okay, great. Well, I have to go. Love you, Mase." I say, then I kiss his head and walk to the door. As I'm about to grab the keys to my motorcycle, Jake snatches them.

"Not without giving us a hug." He says then holds his arms out. I laugh but hug him anyway. Then I hug Austin and James. I turn back to Jake, and I hold out my hand out. He puts the keys in them. "Stay away from Val." He whispers to me. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. yeah. I will." I grumble getting slightly annoyed with him. I grab my backpack which has all the perfume in. Then I jog out of the door and I hop on my bike. I arrive at the school about seven minutes later. I was just taking my time. I hop off my bike then I go to my locker. As I'm walking down the hall I can see the guys are talking near my locker. I approach my locker and open it.

"Sup Max." Chance sightly smiles.

"Sup." I reply. I gently put my bag in the locker, not wanting one of the caps to pop off and the nozzle to break, and have the bottle to spill all over in my bag.

"When are we doing the prank?" Tyler asks, eagerly.

"During lunch. I'm gonna skip like all day, so...what do you dildo's want to do?" I ask as I shut my locker and turn around to face them.

"We could...get ice cream," Clarence suggests.

"Awesome idea. But it's like seven thirty in the morning. Good luck finding an ice cream shop that's open." I purse my lips, now wanting ice cream. 

"Actually...my uncle owns an ice cream shop near your house. He's usually in there at like...eight. He's always trying to invent a new flavor or menu item." Clarence says.

"Awesome. Alright, lead the way!" I shout a smile painted on my face. We walk to the parking lot and the boys hop into Tyler's beautiful black truck. I hop on Ace and we drive to Clarence's uncle's ice cream shop. We arrived at the ice cream shop about ten minutes later. I hop off my bike and pull down the kickstand while the boys file out of the truck. Clarence leads us to the back entrance. Before I enter, Clarence stops me.

"If he asks you if you want a sample of his new 'flavor' just decline nicely. The past times I've tried them.....let's just say. Not oh so fantastic flavor." I just nod. Then we walk in.