Who's Adien? 8

Some people don't need a lover. They just need an angel to save them from the world.- Anonymous.

----

"Should we get an ambulance?" A voice says.

"I don't see any blood..." Another trails off.

"She could have got a concussion!?" Yet, another voice says. Man, why are there so many people in my bedroom?

"Should we call someone?"

"No...."

"Well, what are we going to do!?"

"Wait....?"

"For?"

The person groans. "For her to wake up!"

"But what if she's in a coma!?" Wait. Hold up. Why would I be in a co-. Oh, right. I fell from a branch that was like...seven feet from the ground. But, could that really be enough to put someone in a coma? I flutter my eye's open, the sun was right in my eyes. I sit up. Tyler looks at me and sighs in relief.

"She's up!" He cheers. The rest of there heads snap to look at me and they all smile widely. Then they run over to me.

"Max! I am soooooooo sorry that I dared you to climb that tree!" Tyler says then hugs me tightly. Awwww. He cares!

Gross. 

Let's see how dumb these guys really are.

"Uh...who are you? And how'd you all know my name? Where's Eliot?" I ask. Their faces fall. Wow...I should become an actor.

"Max. It's me Tyler? Your friend?"

"Sorry dude the only Tyler I know is my cousin. Where's Eliot? And why am I....on the ground?" I ask, looking around me.

Clarence sighs deeply. "She has amnesia."

"Gosh. You guys are such idiots. Sorry, Kenzie." I smile at her. They look at me as if I've gone insane. I smirk.

"You were faking!?" Clarence shouts. I wince. Damn, I almost forgot that once you get up from being unconscious, you don't want to be yelled at.

"Yeah. Damn, I didn't think you guys would have cared so much." I mumble, slowly getting up from the grassing ground. 

"Max. We're friends, of course we care." Tyler says then hugs me again. Then backs up again. "You, okay?"

"Yeah, my head and back sting though. Anyway, how long was I out for?"

"About...maybe five minutes." Kenzie says. I nod while yawning.

"Awww. Someone's tired." Clarence says the pokes my cheek. I roll my eyes.

"Want one of us to take you home?" Chance asks.

"Awww. Chance! You speak!"

Chance rolls his eyes trying to hide his smile by biting his lip. "Shut up. Feel special."

"Oh. Trust me I do." I joke, flashing him a small smile.

"Now answer my question."

"I guess. I could use some sleep." I shrug.

"Ok, Val. Can you take her home." Tyler asks.

"Sure. I guess it's better than hanging around you assholes." Val mumbles, shoving his hands into his pockets. Tyler punches him in the arm. Val laughs in response.

"Wait! What about the bucket list planning?" Clarence asks, his head leaning to the left. 

"We could come over around five if that's alright with you Max?" Tyler questions giving me a curious look.