Emotional Roller Coasters. 32

Val's P.O.V.

"W-What?" I ask, flabbergasted. "A-Are you joking?" I ask, as I examine the grave stone. 

'Adien Flozzer. A loving son, loving friend and loving boyfriend. Has always encouraged the ones who had no hope. R.I.P.'

I look back up to Max. She gives me a broken smile. "I wish I was Val." Her voice cracks.

It all makes sense. Her never being on her phone. Her never talking about him, or her past life. Her weird actions. J-Just bout everything. Then the information suddenly hits me like  truck. 

She overdosed, on her pills. On purpose. And she never told me, or any of the guys about it. She fucking overdosed! Ugh! How could she?! Does she not no that she has people care for her?!

"What the hell Max!" I yell. Her eyes widen, as she takes fearful step back. 

"W-What?"

"You fucking overdosed! A-And you didn't bother calling anyone! You wanted to die! Even though you know clearly well that we all care about you! How could you do this to m-us?!" I shout, as I take a step near her.

"Well, I was vulnerable! Okay?! I miss him! I fucking loved him! And I still do! And he just fucking leaves me! You don't know the pain I had gone through with out him!" She shrieks, hugging the gravestone.

"I would have known if you killed yourself!" I yelled. "Max, you're my best friend. I don't want you to die. Max, I would hate to even see you stub you're fucking toe!" I howl. Max stands up, and looks me in the eye. Her face is stone, as she tries to read my stone expression.

"How?" She whispers.

"How what?" I ask, confused on what she's trying to ask me.

"Ho-How can you care about...well. Me?" She asks, as a tear cascades down her face.

"Max-"

"How?! I want to know! How could you?! Or even Clarence, or Tyler or even fucking Chance, care?! It makes no sense to me!" She yells, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Because! You're you! You're fearless. Could care less what other people think. If you want to watch Dora the Explorer or some other kid show, you'd fucking do it! You don't give a shit! You have such a great sense of humor! Sure, you may be sarcastic as shit sometimes, but you're you. And that's what we like. You're not fake. And, uh," I cough. "you are beautiful." I scratch my neck awkwardly, looking any where, but her eyes.

Finally gaining courage, I meet her eyes. Another tear slips down, as a soft smile spreads on her face.

"Oh come here dildo." She opens her arms for a hug.

"Oh, so now i'm a dildo?" I ask playfully, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey, don't ruin the moment Valentino." She huffs, blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

A smile creeps onto my face as my body collides into hers. My arms wrapping around her waist. Hers wrapping around my neck. I sigh, at the warm feeling I get when I hug her. Such an amazing feeling.

Okay, slow down Val. That sounded wrong.

Sure it did. It's not like I like her or anything.

Sure.

Whats that supposed to mean?

Are you for r-. Val. You like Max

Yeah. Under my dead body.

Denial.

Shut up.