2.6

a.n. re-using this photo bc it's so adorable omg

i woke up and smiled at the warmth of simon's bed, with me laying half on top of him, a position which he'd pulled me to before we fell asleep, his arms loosely around my waist, hands resting on the small of my back.

without thinking, i reached up and gently ran my fingers through his hair, then causing him to open his eyes, a sleepy grin on his lips as he looked at me, "g'morning, princess."

"morning, si." i blushed, moving to get off him, but his arms tightened around my waist, pulling me back to how i was before.

i gave in and rested my head on his shoulder, aimlessly tracing patterns onto his skin with my fingertips, his breathing steady and calm underneath me.

"come and shower with me." he grinned, getting up.

"i need to get some of my stuff from my apartment, i'll shower there." i said, grabbing my clothes from yesterday and awkwardly pulling them up, seeing as the two of us were just in underwear.

simon watched me dress, a small smirk on his lips, "come here." he extended his arms to me and i looked at him hesitantly.

"i'm not going to throw you in the shower, don't worry." he grinned and i smiled, walking over to him.

he leant down, pressing his lips to mine, his hands slipping down to my butt as mine played with his hair.

i pulled away teasingly, grabbing my stuff, "bye, simon. i'll see you later." i smirked, walking out of his room and apartment, before going up to mine.

hopping out of the shower, i checked my phone, seeing i had texts from lydia.

lydia:
hey madi, where are you?
simon's not in either, so i assume you're with him.
be careful, love you x

me:
thank you, lyd.
i've just showered and i'm coming to next period x

having pulled on some clothes and applied some makeup, i was just brushing my hair when there was a knock on my door.

simon walked through the now-open doorway, smirking at me as he did, and i followed him into the kitchen where he leant against the counter.

"hello?"

he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, spinning around so that my back was against the counter, his lips only centimetres over my own, his hips gently holding mine down.

"you like this counter, don't you." i teased with a playful smirk.

simon pinned my hands behind me and attached his lips to my neck, peppering kisses all over my skin.

he then sucked on my soft spot, just below my ear, and gently nipped at the delicate skin.

he blew cold air onto the emerging bruise and i whimpered as a shiver ran down my spine.

he loosened his hold on my hands and i pulled them out of his grasp, immediately running my fingers through his hair and tugging lightly on the roots.

i gave him a love bite in the same place, placing another kiss to his bruise, and a smile broke out on his lips, causing me to smile from his contagious happiness.

he pulled my lips back to his own, his big hands grasping my waist, but i pulled away with a teasing smirk when the doorbell rang, despite his multiple attempts to pull me back to him.

luckily, he was out of sight when i opened the door and was met with the warden.

"hi, miss." i smiled.

"hello, madison. is everything alright? you're just over an hour late."

"yeah, i'm sorry. i overslept, that's all. i was just going to come in a few minutes." i said.

"alright, darling. do you know where simon minter is? he's not in class yet, either."

"no, i'm sorry, i don't." i lied, shrugging slightly.

"okay, well, you missed half of period two, so don't bother with the rest, just make sure you're in for period three." she grinned and i smiled, thanking her before closing the door behind me.

"simon minter?" i called with a smirk as he rolled his eyes, "i think you need to leave." i teased, pressing a kiss to his cheek and motioning towards the door.

"but i don't want to go to period three, it's such a shit lesson." he whined.

"but i have to be there." i sighed, "just come to period four, we have pe."

"alright." he mumbled, leaning down to press a last kiss to my lips, "bye, princess." he smirked, walking out, leaving me to blush and my heart to pound at the nickname.