2.0

"babe." i heard a familiar voice behind me as i ran off the pitch, before simon's hands were on my waist and spinning me around, just before we got to the changing rooms.

he let go of me and leant on the wall as he spoke, "come have lunch with us."

"who's 'us'?"

"me, jj, josh and tobi."

"i'm always the only girl with you guys." i whined, "but, i wouldn't know which girl to bring."

simon chuckled at my hopelessness, "you can get harry or cal, they're the equivalent."

"equivalent of what?" cal asked, walking past us to go to the changing rooms.

"girls." simon smirked and cal rolled his eyes.

"do you want to come to nando's?" i asked, giggling at cal's facial expression.

"yeah, sure, but harry can't. he's gotta do work." cal answered.

i sat opposite simon, cal one side of me and tobi the other, josh and jj either side of simon.

i started speaking to tobi and got to know him a bit, realising how nice he was.

simon went to the toilet after finishing his meal, and jj's head snapped towards me after a minute, "so, what's going on with you and minter, then?"

"um, i don't really know." i said, jj's eyes hard.

"don't you fucking dare hurt him, or you'll know about it." he said.

"i would never dream of it." i spoke softly, smiling to simon as he sat down a moment later.

i sat in criminology, bored as i already knew everything the teacher had said so far in the double lesson, but luckily it was the last lesson of the day, and it's the weekend tomorrow.

slipping my phone out of my pocket, i checked the time, 3.39, and noticed i had a text from a few minutes ago.

simon:
do you wanna get ice cream after school?

me:
yeah :) x

simon:
you bad gallll
get off your phone in lessons

me:
smh says you
but i'm so bored :/

simon:
what lesson are you in?

me:
criminology

simon:
ah i'm in geography,
meet me at my apartment

me:
idk where that is

simon:
3rd floor, nō 17

me:
gosh you're making me become such a rebel

i put my hand up and sir nodded in my direction.

"sir, i feel sick and i have stomach cramps. do you mind if i go home and get some rest?" i mumbled.

"do you want someone to go with you?"

"no, i think i'll be okay on my own."

"alright." he looked at me sceptically, "off you go. i hope you feel better." he said.

"thank you, sir." i offered him a small smile, before collecting my stuff and leaving the classroom.

as i walked out, josh caught my eye and smirked, discretely motioning to his phone so i checked mine as i walked to simon's apartment.

josh:
"i feel sick and have cramps"
aka i wanna meet my fuck buddy

me:
lol josh stfu

josh:
have fun, while i die of boredom

me:
aw have fun

i knocked on the door of simon's apartment and he opened it within a few seconds, a playful smirk on his lips.

"hey." i smiled, following him in, and he held my jaw, pulling my lips to his softly.

a.n. happy new year x