3.4

it being the end of the day, the five of us went back to school, and i managed to keep simon away from harry.

simon walked me to my apartment and i opened the door and darcy scampered over to us, simon picking her up as i got my phone out of my pocket, noticing a text from lydia.

lydia:
hey mads, i'm going to cole's, and i'll probs be there over night. love you x

"lydia isn't in, do you want to stay?" i offered and simon smirked, nodding.

"who's cole?" he asked, glancing at my phone.

"her boyfriend." i said softly, shutting the door behind him.

simon gently set darcy down and i fussed her, walking into my room and plugging my phone in.

i returned the the kitchen and sat at the counter, simon sitting next to me.

he leant across and kissed me, his hands going to my hips as he gently picked me up and stood me between his legs, his arms then going around my waist as mine loosely went around his neck.

i undressed down to just pants, simon just in his boxers, and lay on my back as simon lay half on me, his face burying into my boobs.

i giggled, my arms loosely going around his back as he sighed contentedly and i closed my eyes.

as i woke up, a little yawn escaped my lips and i smiled, simon still in pretty much the same position.

"g'morning." he mumbled into my skin before looking up at me, "what time is it?"

i reached over and grabbed my phone, "it's half ten." i sighed, realising we were late again for lessons.

"can we just stay here all day?" simon asked, moving off me and laying next to me, his arms slipping around my waist.

i nodded and closed my eyes, feeling him gently trace over my tattoo.

there was a knock on the front door, before my name was called, "madison?" i heard the warden say but we just ignored her, "madison?"

simon leant down a moment later and kissed all up my neck, littering it with love bites, before he pressed his lips to my own once again.

i got up and just put a large shirt on, before going to the kitchen and making tea and getting snacks, as simon stayed in my bed.

i returned with the food, before bringing the tea, and simon looked me up and down, "is that harry's shirt?"

"i don't know. it might be." i said, looking down at what i was wearing.

"what the hell, why do you have his shirt?" simon asked, jealousy filling his eyes.

"um.." i thought, a little confused myself as to why i had a shirt of harry's, "oh, after his party, when you, um..." i said, before quickly moving on, "he gave it to me the next morning, so i didn't have to wear my dress."

simon blushed at the memory of what he did, before i spoke again, "si, baby, it's alright. it doesn't matter anymore, and i'm only wearing this shirt because it's oversized and comfy, you don't need to worry about anything more than a friendship between harry and i."

i knelt on the bed next to him and leant over, pressing my lips to his, feeling him relax and smile as i did.