0.7

"hey, did you enjoy the party on friday? sorry, we left before i could say goodbye." harry smiled to me as i jogged out onto the pitch, glad to be doing football to end the day which had gone quite slowly.

"yeah, thank you, and it's fine." i returned the smile with a nod, my gaze shifting to the floor as i thought about simon once again.

"we drank so much." harry groaned, "simon!"

simon jogged over, glancing at me, "hey, harry."

"do you remember much from friday?" harry asked, looking at simon with amusement laced on his features.

"uh, not really.." simon said uneasily, rubbing the back of his neck and flickering his gaze towards me as i bit my lip, upset that he didn't remember.

"i do." i piped up.

"you do?" simon asked, a little too quickly, worry appearing in his eyes for a split second, before his routine smirk was returned to his lips as he covered up his sudden interest.

i spoke with a nod, "i have a high alcohol tolerance."

"footy, come here." harry called at the end of the lesson as we were beginning to return to the changing rooms.

i jogged over, remembering when he decided he was going to call me that, and noticed simon reached harry just as i did.

"what're you doing? he called me." simon scoffed.

i looked to harry, confused and he smirked, "chill, bro, i'm calling her that, too."

simon rolled his eyes, "bros before hoes." he mumbled and i couldn't help but smirk.

"madi, do you want to come to nandos with us?" harry spoke, taking my water from my hand and drinking half of the bottle.

"sure." i smiled, "who's 'us'?"

"me, si, cal, jj and vikk."

"vikk?" i asked.

"he's a curry muncher." harry grinned and i laughed, "don't worry, he's nice, plus he makes me feel tall."

the six of us entered nandos and were taken to a table, and i texted lydia to tell her where i was.

i sat in between harry and cal, jj opposite me, vikk opposite harry and simon opposite cal.

i looked to simon and flashed him a small smile when he glanced at me, but he looked away immediately, causing me to sigh. on the walk here, he hadn't spoken a word to me, and wouldn't even walk next to me.

cal poked my waist and i whined, turning to him.

"what do you want? i'll go order." he asked and i told him, before he stood up and went to the counter, jj and vikk accompanying him.

when the boys returned, cal put an arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "do you like simon? you keep looking at him."

"no." i mumbled back, "he's just ignoring me and i don't know why."

"oh, don't worry, he's like that all the time. grumpy old sod." cal huffed and i laughed, him smirking down at me and letting me go.

as we ate, i noticed simon's multiple glances at me, and i tried to ignore them as i listened to jj make us all laugh.

"that was yummy, thank you for inviting me." i smiled once we'd all finished, mainly looking to harry.

"that's alright." he smiled, swinging a loose arm over my shoulders and walking me to mine and lydia's apartment.