4.0

a.n. i'm so sorry i haven't updated in ages xx

i woke up and it was the next morning, simon in a deep sleep next to me.

i grabbed my phone and checked the time, seeing it was 9.43.

feeling a lot better than yesterday, i gently woke simon, him groaning and mumbling, "my head hurts." as he squinted his eyes open and pulled me closer to him.

"i'm sorry, si. i think i made you ill."

"it's fine, you just have to look after me now." he smirked and i giggled.

"of course, babe."

a week later

i walked into the club with simon, cal, jj, lydia and cole.

within less than thirty minutes, cole and lydia had disappeared to i don't know where, and simon was acting like a bit of a knob, already drunk and taking the piss.

"madison." i heard harry giggle and i turned to the lightweight, amusement filling my eyes as i saw his drunk state.

"simon's talking to that girl." he pointed to simon and a pretty blonde girl and i rolled my eyes, unable to refraining from getting jealous.

"bye." harry giggled and scampered off.

i walked past simon, glancing him up and down and he opened his mouth to speak to me, but i just walked past him, moving my hips a little more than i usually would.

"you're a pretty little thing, aren't you." a fairly attractive guy smirked, standing in front of me.

"thank you, hun."

"wanna go somewhere more private?" he winked, stepping closer to me.

i felt a familiar arm slip around my waist as the lanky, blue-eyes boy who was now by my side scoffed and said "i think not." before grabbing my hand and leading me away.

i smirked, "little jealous, were we?"

"ditto, i could see jealousy fucking dripping off you when you saw me and that girl." simon growled with a smirk.

i rolled my eyes and he leant down, attaching his lips to my neck as he left two hickeys, as if to prove to himself, and everyone else, that i was his.