2.8

i woke up and darcy had moved to lay on my stomach as i lay on my back, simon on his side facing us.

"g'morning." simon mumbled with a sleepy grin.

"morning, si."

simon didn't say anything else, but buried his face into my neck and the pillow contentedly.

darcy yawned and i giggled at her cuteness, gently stroking her as she decided to stand up and began walking around on top of the covers.

"where's jj?" i asked, simon moving his head to look at me.

"i don't know. he might be in, but he might be at this guy lux's house," simon said, "he's one of jide's friends from outside of school."

simon burst out laughing as there was a light thud and the weight from darcy was removed from the bed.

i quickly looked to the side to see darcy laying on the floor, having fallen off the bed, "aw, oh my god." i pouted, giggling as i leant over and picked her up, stroking her as she whimpered.

i gently placed her down in between simon and i above the covers where she lay down, simon's hand emerging to gently fuss her.

grabbing my phone, i checked my notifications, seeing i had a few texts.

harry:
i wanna meet darcy

me:
i'll bring her to your apartment later

lydia:
hey hun, hope you're alright. i miss you and want to be introduced to the cutie on your story x

me:
we'll be over later. love you x

i wandered into the kitchen, tugging my hair out of the loose messy bun it'd previously been in and sat down at the table opposite jj, who was, in fact, here.

"hurry up." jj groaned tiredly to simon.

simon told him to "shut the fuck up." and subsequently brought over some breakfast for us.

"so what's going on with you two?" jj questioned with his mouth full, looking up from his plate.

i shrugged, looking to simon, "i don't know. she's pretty hot." simon teased with a smirk and jj rolled his eyes.

"you've changed, man." jj stated, "but you're right, she is pretty hot." he grinned, annoying simon.

"madison, she's gorgeous!" lydia squealed when darcy was placed in her arms, "were you wth simon when you got her?"

"yeah, he payed for her." i mumbled with a smile.

"really?"

i nodded and looked fondly at the puppy, gently taking her back from lydia, before placing her down on the sofa and sitting next to her, lydia the other side.

"why?" she asked softly, intrigued.

"i don't know. he's so kind and loving sometimes." i blushed lightly.

"be careful, though, yeah?"

"why?" i found myself asking this time.

lydia glanced at me uneasily, "he's just.. he's hurt a lot of girls before, he's done some bad things, i just don't want your heart to be broken by him, if it's avoidable." she said and i nodded, leaning over to give her a hug.