2.1

simon exhaled deeply, laying on his side next to me, his arm draped across my bare stomach, both of us breathing heavily.

"who do you share with?" i asked softly after a moment, as he placed a gentle kiss to my neck.

"jj, but he's not home tonight." simon said, a smirk planted steadily on his lips, "do you want to stay over?" he spoke tiredly, placing his face in the crook of my neck comfortably.

"if that's alright." i said quietly.

"do you want a t-shirt and boxers?" he mumbled and i nodded, smiling sheepishly.

"here." simon smiled after pulling on his own boxers, handing me the items and allowing me to put them on as he went into the bathroom.

i followed him in once i had the clothes on and he passed me a spare toothbrush.

i sat on the counter, simon standing between my legs and gently resting his palm on my thigh as we brushed our teeth, me giggling all the while.

"the romantic bad boy." i playfully scoffed, entering his bedroom again with him only a few steps behind me.

i got into simon's bed and lay on my front, resting on my elbows, as he lay on his side, facing me, his arm now draped over my back.

"you're not so good yourself with a tattoo, dyed hair, skipping lessons, sex on campus..." simon winked, "i could go on." he teased and i chuckled, laying on my side as well, facing him.

"what are we?" i mumbled quietly after a moment of silence.

"i don't know." simon sighed, not meeting my eyes, "goodnight." he stopped the conversation continuing and i closed my eyes, allowing a little sigh to escape.

"night, si." i said softly, tucking my hands under my cheek, as simon gently traced shapes onto my waist with his fingertips.

i slowly opened my eyes, covering my mouth as i yawned and sat up, momentarily confused as to where i was.

with a sigh, i looked around simon's room, but couldn't spot him.

"here you go."

i looked up to see simon entering the room with two mugs in his grasp, while he was still just in his boxers.

"oh, hi. you're still here." i spoke, "thank you." i added, taking one of the mugs.

"what do you mean 'i'm still here'?" simon asked, sitting up in bed next to me.

"oh, um, well i thought you'd left again." i mumbled awkwardly as simon scoffed.

he didn't say anything, but i could tell he was hurt and i mentally whined at myself.

"i'm sorry." i said, resting my head on his shoulder.

after a moment, simon kissed the top of my head, "it's okay, princess." he said softly and i smiled.

this was the side of him that i adored, the side that was so caring and was never on show in, and around, school.

and, i realised i loved it. i loved him.