2.2

"what're you doing this weekend?" i asked softly, emerging from simon's bathroom.

"um, not much." he said, smirking when he saw i was dressed in one of his shirts, again, "you?"

"neither." i said, picking up my phone, "i'm gonna go back upstairs. i'll see you later?"

"alright." simon smiled, cupping my face and gently pulling my lips to his.

"hey, hun. how are you?" lydia smiled when i walked into the kitchen.

"hiya, i'm good, thank you."

"i would ask where you were, but i'm afraid i wouldn't like the answer." she teased with a playful chuckle.

i grinned and walked over to the fridge, inspecting the contents, "do you fancy pasta?"

"of course, if you're happy to make it. i'm hopeless." lydia giggled.

i nodded and retrieved everything i needed, beginning to cook as she played music through the speakers, the two of us laughing and dancing about, singing terribly along.

my phone buzzed as lydia and i were sat on the sofa, watching tv in the evening.

simon:
tomorrow, do you wanna come to thorpe park with me, haz, tobi, josh + freya?

me:
yeah, if that's alright with the others?

simon:
freya would be happy to have another girl, you and harry are already bffs and tobi + josh don't mind

me:
okay x

simon:
i'll pick you up at 10

me:
alright, ty

"hi, madison." harry grinned as i opened the door.

"hey." simon said, of course, his usual smirk tugging at his lips.

"hey, m." tobi smiled too.

"hi, guys." i said, closing my door and following them down to simon's car.

i sat in the passenger seat, harry and tobi in the back as simon drove, explaining we were meeting freya and josh there.

"hey, madi." freya smiled, pulling me into a hug, before i said hello to josh too.

the six of us walked around a little, before harry spotted a ride he wanted to go on and tugged on my arm, telling me to hurry up as he jogged to the queue, the other's chuckling at his childishness as they followed us.

after a few minutes, when we reached the front of the queue, harry pulled me to sit next to him at the front two seats of the ride, freya and josh behind us, tobi and simon behind them.

"do you want to ride me, while i ride the car?" simon mumbled into my ear so only i could hear, as he stood behind me as the six of us queued.

i giggled and went to reply, but i was cut off by freya, "madison, you have to drive me. i'm hopeless, and josh wants to go in his own car." she chuckled, tugging my hand and leading me towards a car which she climbed in, shuffling over to the passenger side.

i looked apologetically to simon as he rolled his eyes, and i got in the car next to freya, the boys each getting into their own cars behind us.

(a.n. i don't think this is a thing at thorpe park, i'm just basing it off the driving thing at disney, sorry)

"i need a wee." freya declared as we got out of the little cars, the boys agreeing.

"i don't need it, i'll wait out here." i smiled to freya as she walked into the toilets, simon walking over to me as josh, tobi and harry walked into the men's toilets.

"princess, stop teasing me." simon whined, leaning down to press a kiss to my lips, my hands going to his cheeks as my eyes fluttered closed, but it was my turn to whine when he pulled away just before our lips met and he grabbed my hand instead, leading me quickly and quietly away from the toilets, before any of the others came out.

he pulled me into a short queue for a ride as i looked at him, confused as to why we'd left the others.

"you really know how to make me jealous, don't you." he scoffed, answering my unspoken question.

"i'm sorry, i di--"

"i'm kidding." he grinned, cutting me off, placing a small, soft kiss to my lips, "i just wanted to actually have some time with you, and be able to sit next to you on rides."

i smiled, getting onto the ride, simon's fingers staying laced with mine throughout the next hour as we went from ride to ride together, without bumping into the others.