4.2

"maybe this isn't working." i said quietly, the two of us silent for a while, the only sound being him taking a sharp intake of breath.

"you really think that?" he asked quietly, sitting on the sofa.

"i don't know, simon. we do get into a lot of arguments." i said, sitting next to him.

"are you just going to give up on me, and leave me, like everyone else? because if you are, please do now, don't lead me on, pretending you care, only to let me down and make me worse." simon spoke softly, his voice filled with pain and bitterness.

i looked into his eyes, not answering for a moment.

i leant my forehead against his, "i'm sorry.." i started, and simon's breath hitched, "but i could never do that. i love you." i spoke softly and he mumbled the words back to me, as i held his head to my chest.

his sobs echoed around as the two of us sat on the sofa, more vulnerable than ever, and i allowed tear after tear to slip down my cheeks.

i squeezed my eyes shut and rested the side of my head on top of his, our arms as tight around the other as possible, holding and keeping each other together.

this boy, who started out as someone for me to hate and avoid, just expressed his need and love for me, and allowed himself to need me to fix him when he's broken. simon minter, the 'bad boy', my boyfriend, was crying in my arms.

simon's cries died down and he stood, picking me up and placing me on the bed next to him, his arms around my waist as he cuddled me to his chest.

no words were needed to be spoken, the silence left undisturbed as we fell asleep, wrapped in each other's love.

a.n. the end :) x

i hoped you've enjoyed, but i think it's finally time this book came to a close.

i love you all, and thank you so much for the continuous support and encouragement.

feel free to message me whenever about whatever,

and finally, please give my other books a read if you would like

xx