0.6

"fuck, fuck, fuck." i whine, walking into the apartment, followed by lydia.

"it's okay, he just wants to get to you." she spoke softly, understanding, as i'd explained about simon on the way home.

i wandered into my room and tugged my dress off, and i just pulled on a large flannel shirt and left it mostly unbuttoned, as the apartment was pretty warm.

"what are you doing this weekend?" lydia asked as we sat on the sofa, sipping hot chocolate, her just in an oversized t-shirt and pyjama shorts.

"well, i'm probably going to sleep quite late tomorrow morning.." i spoke, checking the time, 01.12am, "well, this morning. but, apart from that, i don't really know. i'll probably go grocery shopping at one stage."

"alright. can i come with?"

"of course." i smiled.

"rise and shine, beautiful." i grin, walking into lydia's room and lightly poking her cheek. "i have paracetamol." i said softly, placing two pills and a glass of water on her bedside table.

she groans quietly, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, mumbling "thank you."

"it's just gone eleven." i say simply as she puts the pills into her mouth and swallows them with some water.

"how are you fine?" she whines.

"i have a pretty high alcohol tolerance, but i didn't drink too much last night." i shrug, "i had a bit of a headache when i first woke up, but i'm alright now."

lydia nods, "lucky." she grins, before getting up carefully.

"here you go." i say softly when lydia walked into the kitchen, now dressed, as i slide a mug of tea over the counter to her.

"thank you, lovely." she smiles, evidently feeling better after the tablets.

"you're welcome." i said as she sat down.

with a sigh, i placed multiple bags down on the kitchen floor and took some into my room, lydia doing the same.

we both returned to the kitchen and began unpacking the bags, littering the fridge, freezer and cupboards with many food and cooking items.

a.n. filler, i'm sorry :(