0.5

harry stood in front of me, cal next to him, lydia and ellie on one side of me, kara and olivia on the other.

"oi, simon!" harry called, simon's head snapping up as he came over, followed by josh.

"sup." he mumbled, the four boys beginning to converse.

i watched them for a second, a small smile on my face as simon giggled at something cal had said, evidently drunk, before i smiled at a girl i vaguely recognised as she hugged ellie and lydia.

"mads, this is freya. she's josh's girl." lydia introduced and i smiled at her.

"hi, i'm madison." i spoke, hugging her.

"hey." she returned, before looking me over, "wow, your hair looks so nice, i love the colour." she complemented.

"thank you, lydia curled it." i smiled.

"good job." freya complemented, momentarily turning to lydia, who thanked her with a friendly grin.

"i'm gonna go get another drink." cal stated, harry nodding, following him.

"freya." josh mumbled, smiling to us, before returning his attention to freya, grabbing her hand and leading her to where people were dancing.

simon looked slightly awkwardly to me, seeing as he was now the only boy left.

kara and olivia had left a few minutes ago, and ellie had gone off with a boy, leaving just lydia and i.

"i'll be back in a second." lydia stated, avoiding eye contact with the lanky boy in front of us.

"be careful." she mumbled to me, walking away as i looked up into cold, yet amused, blue eyes.

"um, do you two have history?" i asked, motioning in the direction lydia walked in.

"yeah, we banged, and she was as loose as a prostitute grandma, so i made her leave, she fell down the stairs and i laughed, so now she hates me." simon spoke, his face motionless.

i grinned, rolling my eyes, "sounds fun."

"but, literally, i've never actually had a proper conversation with her. she hates my guts because i'm such a bad boy." he scoffed and i found myself smiling at him, enjoying the sight of the corners of his mouth turning up as he smirked.

"how long have you been playing football?" simon asked randomly, after a moment of neither of us speaking.

"um, like, eight years."

simon nodded, a slower song starting to play as i looked up at him, unsure of what to do or say.

"come here, then, and stop looking at me like that." he spoke with a slight chuckle.

i hesitantly stepped forward, his hands resting on my waist as mine loosely went around his neck.

feeling many shocked and questioning glances on me, i blushed, looking down.

"ignore them." simon mumbled, noticing.

i nodded and bit my lip as simon's lips went to my neck, as he peppered kisses to my skin.

he began to lightly suck, and my stomach erupted into butterflies, his fingertips gently pressing into my hips.

"simon." i heard, and i recognised the voice as jj's.

my breath hitched in my throat as simon pulled away and walked off, following the boys out, not even turning around to glance at me as he left wordlessly.

i just stood still for a moment, before it dawned on me.

he was drunk, and didn't mean it.

feeling stares on me once again, i walked through the crowd, attempting to appear unfazed as i looked for one of the girls, feeling the prominent need to cry, but refraining.

a.n. um simon, wyd?