1.0

"madi, come have lunch with us." cal smiled, pulling me over to harry and simon after pe, as lunch started.

"do i have a choice?" i teased and he shook his head, slipping his arm around my waist as we walked off premises, of course going to nandos.

monday and yesterday had been fine, but i hadn't really spoken to simon since friday.

"your mum!" cal retorted to simon childishly, harry's eyes widening.

"shut up, cal." harry scalded.

"ah, shit. sorry, man." cal mumbled and simon nodded, flashing him a small smile to say it was alright.

i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion to harry, who was sat opposite me, and a minute later my phone buzzed.

harry:
his mum died :(

me:
oh, when?

harry:
about 2 and a half years ago

me:
how? :(

harry:
i don't know if it's my place to tell :/
i'm sorry x

me:
no, no, it's okay. i understand

i looked up, suddenly feeling upset for the dirty blonde haired boy, he didn't deserve this, but cal soon started rambling about something else, taking my mind off it.

"bye, love." harry smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"bye, madison." cal hugged me, too.

"bye, guys." i giggled, waving to the three as simon nodded towards me, not saying anything.

i had double criminology and sat next to tia, then english with lydia, before it was the end of the day.

"um, i'm not going to be back until late, is that alright?" lydia asked as we were on our way back to the apartment.

"yeah, of course, that's fine. have you got a date?" i winked playfully and she nodded, blushing lightly.

"would you like me to do your makeup?" i offered with a smile.

"yes, please." lydia giggled, and she went into her room to change.

at the sound of a knock on the front door, i stood up from where i was sat at the kitchen island, and opened it, seeing sharp blue eyes looking back at me.

"oh, um, hi?"

"are you alone?" simon asked, stepping into the apartment.

"yeah." i nodded, closing the door behind him and going to lean against one of the counters in the kitchen.

simon stood in front of me, his hands resting on the counter either side of me and he leant down to speak quietly in my ear.

"do you like cal or harry?"

"what if i do?" i smirked, despite the fact that i didn't, and he rolled his eyes, moving to press his lips against mine.

i kissed back without thinking, one of my hands going up to cup his cheek.

simon pulled away with a content smirk, now knowing that i didn't like either of the two boys.

"well.." he started, attaching his lips to my jaw, "even if you did, you like me better." he sucked on my sweet spot and i bit my lip, my breath hitching in my throat, "and they'll never be able to make you feel as good as i do."

simon smirked at the love bite on my neck and returned his lips to mine for another kiss.

"bye, princess. see you tomorrow." he walked to the door, letting himself out.

i went into my ensuite and inspected my neck in the mirror.

of course, he had to do it in the most obvious place possible, but, nevertheless, i found myself unbelievably happy and unable to wipe the smile from my lips.

a.n. feel blessed bc i've been v active recently

also, it's nearly christmaassss :)

i hope you're all well x