1.2

"i'm tired." i mumbled, "and drunk." i giggled, though, i wasn't quite drunk enough to not be able to remember this in the morning.

i looked around the room, jj was passed out on the middle of the floor, josh and freya were asleep cuddled on the other sofa, ethan was asleep with his back against the sofa, harry and vikk were upstairs, presumably asleep, in two of the bedrooms, and cal and tobi were on their phones.

i turned to simon and he sighed, standing up and leading me upstairs to one of the spare bedrooms as we said goodnight to cal and tobi.

pulling my shoes and socks off, i noticed simon doing the same and i went into the bathroom to go to the toilet and take my makeup off, not wanting that to be clogging my pores and smudged all over my face in the morning.

i walked back into the bedroom where simon was sat on the edge of the bed, now just in his boxers.

"um, because this is strapless.." i motioned to my outfit, "i don't have a bra on." i mumbled.

"it's okay. i'm going to the toilet, so you can undress and be getting into bed." simon offered and i nodded.

"you have a tattoo?" simon asked, joining me in the bed.

he lay a short distance in front of me and extended his arm, gently tracing his fingers over the permanent ink that was on the side of my ribs.

i nodded with a small smile, "i'm nearly as gangster as you are." i teased, shuffling a little closer to him as he moved his arm to drape it over my waist with a smirk on his face, my arms bent in front of my chest.

"simon, you know the first party, on the friday?"

"i remember it." he mumbled, already knowing what i was going to ask.

i nodded and leant across to kiss him, my lips meeting his softly as my palm went up and held his cheek, my other hand on his chest.

after a while, simon pulled away, his eyes remaining closed as i whined quietly.

"you're drunk. you might regret it in the morning if we go further." he spoke softly, opening his eyes to carefully and gently tuck my hair behind my ear.

a hopeless smile formed on my lips and simon moved his arm back to where it was, draped over my waist.

"goodnight, madi." simon said, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"g'night." i mumbled, already half asleep.

i squinted my eyes open and sighed, my head hurting.

i remembered i was in jj's house, and i turned over, only to be met with a note, not simon.

madison,

there are some paracetamol and water on the bedside table for you, i hope you feel better.

freya x

i sighed, gratefully taking the pills, but frowning, because, once again, simon had left, and he hadn't said anything.