Chapter 2

(LPOV)

After there was nothing left of the bodies, not even ash, we left for the airport. Once we got on the plane Rose and I discussed the day's event's using the bond, that way we wouldn't be overheard in case we said something that we didn't want any of the others to know.

"Hey Liss what do you think of Dimitri?"  Rose asked me out of the blue.

"Well... I've been trying to figure out how to tell you this ,but Dimitri is The Cradle. When he inspected your molijna marks his hand was trembling. I think you felt that, then after he checked on the marks he was just caressing your skin. I looked at his aura when he did that and it was brighter than a thousand red suns. You guys just meet and he is already in love with you. This is the kind of love that people write poems and songs about, the kind that most people spend their entire lives searching for. It was truly something to behold."  I rushed out with my eyes closed waiting for explosion of temper that I was afraid would accompany my words. When it never came I turned to look at Rose and the look on her face truly shocked me.

"RoRo why do you have a smile on your face like the 'cat that swallowed the canary'?"  I asked her.

"Welll... what would you say if I told you that he kissed me, and I don't mean a sweet little first kiss type of kiss either I mean a soul scorching type kiss. The kind you feel till the day you die type of kiss." 

"Oh. My. God! oh my God, oh my God I can't believe it, that's so great!! What did you do?!" 

"I kissed him right back just hard as he kissed me. And we did a few other things you probably don't want me to tell you about. But I'll show you if you want me to."  

She started laughing at me because of how hard I was nodding my head. She reached over and took my hand and showed me what happened. And oh man, their auras were blinding The Soul has found The Cradle... finally. They had taken steps one and two and didn't even realize it, two more steps and the prophesy would finally come to pass.

"Oh my God he called you baby. And he's a virgin and wants you first times to be together. That is sooo romantic. Why don't you go distract him with one of those gut wrenching kisses, while I compel the others for their Q&A session with THE DEADLIEST ROSE?" 

 We split up, each with our own tasks to complete.

(DPOV)

"Hey comrade what are you reading?"

"One of my westerns." I reply as she sits straddling my lap causing me to gasp with excruciatingly painful need for her. God, I want this woman in ways I never thought possible. I need so badly to be inside her having her scream my name over and over and over again as I thrust into her repeatedly.

"Baby, shouldn't you be with Lissa? Not that I don't want to be with you always. But we don't want anyone to suspect anything is going on you've only been 18 for two months." I tell her trying to calm my furiously beating heart and the raging hard on she's giving me just by sitting in my lap. Deep breaths Dimitri, deep breaths in and out in and out, oh God no. I can't think that it just makes me want to throw her on the floor rip off all her clothes and make love to her for the rest of my life non-stop.

"No one is paying us any attention." She says as she begins kissing my neck right below my ear.

"Oh baby that feels so good... but what if we get caught? I couldn't... uhhhh... ahhh... stand it if something happened to you. It would destroy me." I pleaded with my Roza

"Don't worry, Lissa has everything under control look to the back of the plane." She tells me with a mischievous laugh. 

I turn and look at the back of the plane and sure enough Lissa has all of guardians under compulsion. So we have nothing to worry about and that was all I need to know. I grasped her hips and grind them against mine making both of us moan very loudly. The feel of her lips on my skin sends me reeling towards the fast approaching bliss. 

I honestly don't know how much more I can stand, without taking her right here on the floor of this plane. But I want our first time to be so special. I try to bring myself back under control but when I feel those glorious lips touch mine, I can't take it anymore. I stand up with her arms around my neck and her legs wound tightly around my waist and carry her into the bathroom.

"Baby, I don't want our first time to be in the bathroom of an airplane. We. Are. Not. Having sex for the first time in this airplane bathroom today. Pleaseee... your making me crazy I want you so bad but I want us to do this right, please Roza." I am begging her now I can't believe this is happening to me. I have NEVER wanted anything in my life as much as I want her right now, but I have to be strong for both of us no matter how much I wish I didn't.

"I'll make you another deal... if we go back outside and you kiss me with no holding back. I'll let it drop while we are on the plane. How does that sound?"

"Ok if  Lissa still has the guys under compulsion."

She looked through the bond and could tell that Liss still had them under control, so she led me out of the bathroom. And before the door was closed good I had her shoved up against it kissing her like I would never get enough of her. Which she really took advantage of by wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs tightly around my waist. Every time she tightened her legs around me I moaned louder than the time before. Our tongues fought for control but in the end she let me take control. We had to stop because we needed air but my lips never left her skin. I kissed across her cheek down her neck finally to the space right below her ear. She almost lost it completely when my lips touched her neck there but finally she pulled herself together. Only because she promised me that she would. I sat back down pulling her into my lap just as Lissa ran over to us squealing and jumping up and down.

"I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. I knew it when I saw you caressing her neck this afternoon while you were pretending to inspect her marks, but you just wanted an excuse to touch her." 

Lissa turn around and sticks her tongue out at my Roza saying. "See I told you so."

"God, was I that obvious?"