Chapter 7

(TPOV)

"Stanton, I want all out going communication scrambled. I don't want anyone to get a message out about what's going on here, and the only phone allowed to make outgoing calls is the one in the headmistress's office. I will have Anna work from there until the new headmistress arrives. And if there are any incoming messages for anyone they must go through myself, Rose, Dimitri, Lissa, or Christian. Will you see to that now please?"

"Yes, my queen right away."

(RPOV)

"RoRo what happened to Jesse why is he in the cells?" 

Once again I reached out and showed them all what happened. And once again anger coursed through all of them.

"That little bastard, I'm going to set his ass on fire." Chris said and I heard several 'yeah's,' a few 'let's do it's' and one 'I'll cut his damn balls off' you can probably guess who wanted to cut his balls off, yep you guessed it my old man.

"Calm down everyone Dimitri, alpha team, and aunt Tati dealt with it. And after our announcement I don't think anyone else will be that stupid. No one here is dumb enough to try to get at me or Dimitri, or come between us again. I hope for their sakes anyway." Boy I didn't know how wrong I was until five minutes later.

Dimitri got a call over the ear piece, "King Belikov, Alberta wanted to be notified if Natasha Ozera came to campus, but she's asleep. So I thought I should warn you Lady Ozera's on her way to the cafeteria. Do you need any assistance?"

"Yes Yuri, that might be the best way to keep Roza from killing her." I turned and looked at Dimitri questioningly.

"Who am I going to kill Dimitri? Did Kirova escape?" I asked him jokingly. He shook his head at me and I could tell I really wasn't going to like what he had to say.

"No Roza, Tasha's here." I jumped up and screamed "What! Why can't people just leave us the hell alone?!!"

"I don't know love, but you have nothing to worry about, it's you and only you that I love. Now come here and sit in my lap."

"RoRo what's going on?"

"Natasha Ozera is here." I told them and I could hear several groans of frustration. Just then the doors burst open and a woman with long black hair came rushing in. Walking over to our table, I don't think she noticed Dimitri yet as he had his head down behind me.

"Christian, I've missed you. What have you been doing? I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit in a while I've been searching all over the world for... Dimka is that you? Oh Dimka I've missed you so much. I've been looking everywhere for you." 

Tasha came running up to Dimitri and myself trying to get to him she turned to me, not noticing aunt Tati. 

"Slut you are sitting on my man's lap." 

From all around the cafeteria you could hear 'oh no she didn't', and 'she's about to get her ass beat talking to Rose like that', and several other comments I couldn't quit make out.

"Bitch, I don't know or care who you THINK you are, but Dimitri is not your man. So don't push me or I will hurt you."

"You are just a dhampir slut you can't do anything to me, I am a royal moroi. You try anything and I will have you arrested. So you better get away from my man." 

So me being me I reached up and slapped the ever lovin' hell out of her. As she dove for me, I grabbed her by her throat and threw her across the room into the far wall. When she got back up her hands had fire balls in them, and I heard as Chris yelled duck but I no intentions of doing that.