Chapter 19

(DPOV)

I awoke up the next morning bright and early to see the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, the smiling face of my lady love.

"Morning Comrade how do you feel?"

"Now that your awake I feel astoundingly happy and content my love."

"I know that feeling. As long as I know that you are ok then I will be too. Dr. O came in a few hours ago and said that after we eat if you feel up to it we can leave. Lissa's gone to get us some food." She didn't tell me she actually needed to feed but by now I could tell.

"Come here Roza it's painfully obvious that you need to feed."

"But Comrade you just woke up it could weaken you or someone could walk in."

"Is there a guard at the door?"

"Yuri and Davidson are out there."

"Then tell them not to let anyone in until we say so."

"But what about it weakening you Dimitri?"

"I'm fine love. Besides, you said Lissa was on the way with some food so after I eat I'll be even better."

I watched as she unwillingly got up and went to the door and told the guards not to let anyone in until further notice. Then she walked back to me.

"Now get that sexy ass of yours up here in my lap and feed my love." She did as I told her, although she wasn't at all happy about it.

As soon as I felt her lips on my skin I was instantly hard. Is that all it will ever take, just the feel of her skin against mine? I lay back down and brought her with me. Letting her sit on my hardened cock I could feel the heat of her core through our clothes and it just enticed me further. Lowering my hand I caressed her core through her pajama bottoms. Just as she came she finished feeding and I felt her rake her hot wet sexy tongue across the mark to heal it.

"Are you ok love?" She asked worriedly.

"Sweetheart I'm fine. Just the usual side effects." Wiggling my eyebrows at her. "I'm sure you know the ones I mean." I answered while slowly grinding her hips down into mine. 

She ground herself against me over and over again bringing me closer and closer to the waiting cliffs of ecstasy that we were both becoming familiar with. The closer I got to the cliff the slower she ground her amazing hips against me. 

We were both panting and moaning each other's name. I couldn't take it any more I just had to taste her I had to have her beautiful nipple in my mouth. I reached for the hem of her shirt and quickly pulled it over her head and threw it onto her hospital bed. My stunningly beautiful woman sat on my hips grinding against me while wearing a red lace bra that left nothing to the imagination. One of my hands reached to caress her breast through the lace of her bra while the other helped her maintain the rhythm her hips were laboring with. I could tell she was having a hard time keeping the rhythm slow. 

"Come closer love I need your nipple in my mouth like a man in the desert needs water." She leaned closer to me but still not close enough I knew she was doing it on purpose. "More Roza please I'm dying here love." 

Finally, she leaned close enough for me to close my lips around her luscious nipple. I would've leaned up to capture her myself but the position she held on my cock felt so fucking good I was doing good to breathe let alone move. 

"Harder baby, I can't bury myself inside you here so do me harder." 

She did just I asked, the harder and deeper she ground against me the closer I came. I reached up and pulled the cup of her bra down just enough to finally get her dusky pink plump naked nipple in my mouth. She felt and tasted so good I couldn't contain my moan.