Chapter 18

"Roza? I've been thinking, do you think you can really kill all of those strigoi and leave Randall alive without causing yourself harm?"

"Yes, I believe I can. I've been thinking about it and I think I've come up with a way to achieve everything we both want."

"Can you explain it to me?"

"Alright, first once we arrive I will begin to gather all of my power. Then when the time comes I will release a wave of pure astral magic much like a huge beam of sunlight, turning all the strigoi to ash. But I can encase Randall in a bubble that will reflect the wave keeping him alive."

"Roza that sounds so amazing. Are you sure you can do that without using too much power?"

"Yes, I believe I can but I may need your help to finish Randall off. Will you be ok with that Comrade?"

I sat there thinking about my Roza and all the things she can do, never once doubting her. I know she can do everything she says she can. Although I've never seen her use that much power I wasn't worried. I have seen what she can do to strigoi and Tasha. Then flying not only myself, her, her parents, but also Ivan, Nicholi, and Arthur to the meeting in my mother's office. So I absolutely believed in her and her abilities 1000%.

"Yes baby, I will help you in any way that I can. So how can I help?"

"When I call for you, you will need to press yourself as close to my back as possible that way you will be close to my heart. You will also need to align your arms and hands with mine. That way you'll be able to feel what is being done to Randall. If you don't want to feel it just rest your hand like I told you before close to my heart on my skin."

"OK."

"Do you want to feel what I'm going to do to him?"

"Yes."

"OK, then I will give a signal when you need to align with me. But no matter what he says or does keep your mind on the task at hand. I don't know for sure he'll say or do anything, but just in case don't let him distract you. Is there anything specific you would like me to do to him? "

"I know that Roza I've been in fights before. Yes, there are a few things I would like you to do to him. First I want you to set his dick on fire and let it burn to ash slowly and very painfully. Then I would like it if you would rip him apart limb from limb, but make sure he's awake and feels every bit of the pain."

"Not like this Dimitri. I know that you were a great guardian, but none of your fights were as big as this and none of them involved your father. And yes baby I can do that for you."

Sighing I admitted, "thank you, also your right Roza I will need to keep my wits about me especially in a fight with him involved. How did you ever get so smart my love?"

"Training from many many masters."

"It's almost time Roza, are you ready?" I asked as I reached my hand forward to take hers.

"Yes, let's go get this finished." She said as she slipped her hand in mine. Fingers intertwined and hand in hand we walked towards the field where the wards had been staked. When we arrived there was only a few hundred strigoi there one of which was my biological father, the bastard.

"Oh look it's my long lost son. How have you been boy?" I held my tongue as badly as I wanted to say something I knew I needed to concentrate on the task at hand.

"Who is this tasty looking little blood whore? Once we've finished here I'll be sure to take you in every way possible before I drink you dry."

That was the last straw I couldn't take the thought of what he intended to do to my Roza without saying something to him. "You'll never get close enough to her to do anything. I won't allow it you sick son of a bitch."