Chapter 14

(DPOV)

I can't believe that she was afraid to tell me something like that. I know it's because she's been pretty much alone all of her life, except for Lissa, Mason, and Eddie. I also know that she trusts me more than anyone else, but this fear of letting people in still has a massive hold on her. Thanks to Robert, she's afraid of letting new people get close to her or her to them. I hope that I can help her through that.

"OK Roza, how do we do this? I mean I have enough sense to know that you need to bite me, but what I mean is can you do it anywhere or does it need to be my neck or what? Not that I mind in the least having your warm wet mouth on me anywhere and everywhere." I tell her with a slight note of suggestion in my voice, trying to calm her nerves. I can see the small smile on those yummy lips of hers and know that it worked. She leans up to my ear, where I can barely feel THOSE yummy lips on my skin. I can feel myself shudder with desire and I know that she feels it to. I almost jump her when I feel her tongue flick my earlobe.

"Roza... honey that's not playing fair. You know how bad I want you, and the feel of your lips and tongue on my skin is very distracting... excruciatingly glorious, but distracting none the less." God she has no idea what she does to me. This wonderful, exasperatingly sexy woman is driving me insane with desire faster than a strigoi can move.

"God, Roza please. You need to feed and as much as I'm absolutely loving this it's not helping you."

"Oh, but baby it is helping me. Because it's letting me know that you want me just as much as I want you. I need you Mitri." 

She is driving me up the fucking wall with lust for her, my hands are itching to get a hold of her. When she called me Mitri I know that her desire is right up there at the epicenter with mine, but that is not what we are supposed to be doing. 

I am quickly losing my ability to concentrate on her feeding, finally I can't take it anymore. Reaching for her I bring those wonderful lips to mine, I have to taste her now. Burying my hands in her hair I attack her lips in a long and very passionate kiss, a kiss that could scorch your soul, just as it does to mine. 

One of my hands is not satisfied with just being in her hair it starts to wonder across her skin. Down her neck, shoulders, and chest till it finds her breast. I can feel how hard her nipple is through my shirt that she's wearing. As I caress her I can hear and feel her moan. With my last shred of sanity, I pull back and look into her eyes.

"Roza you have to feed, my love."

"I'd much rather continue with what we're doing right now, Mitri. I need you so bad, I need to feel you inside me... deep inside me baby."

"Roza honey you are killing me. I want to be deep inside you so fucking bad, you just don't even know how bad. We will continue if you make me a promise."

"Anything baby anything, just please make love to me."

"You must feed before I let you come." 

I see the stunned look on her face and it just makes me smile, knowing that she knows very well that I'll keep her from coming until she feeds.

"But Mitri I need you so badly. I can't wait that long."

"Then you better hurry." 

With that information she shoves me down on the bed and strips my pants and boxers from me, while taking my shirt off of herself. She starts kissing my lips then moves to my neck, my shoulders, and chest down to my stomach. Her magnificent tongue is quickly driving me mad. 

She slides that tongue into my belly button and my hips come up off the bed. I nearly come myself right then but I have to control myself until she feeds. I'm so fucking hard for her it's painful. I feel her soft cheek graze my cock and think she's about to take me into her mouth, but instead she bites me on my right thigh. She bites me just as close to my hardened cock as she can get without actual being on my cock. I moan and my hands find their way into her hair and hold her in place. The feel of her so close to my cock and that sucking sensation that she is intentionally adding to her bite, makes me come hard... very fucking hard. When she finishes she licks the bite.