Chapter 17

(RPOV)

"But Chris, I really enjoy doing that. That way Dimitri can tell me all kinds of fun things without anyone having any idea he said anything. Or we could do it another way. ¿Tiene alguna idea de las cosas que quieren hacer para usted en este momento? (Do you have any idea the things I want to do to you right now?)" I asked Dimitri.

"Estoy seguro de que puedo adivinar." (I'm sure I can guess) Tea said and I spun around to find her standing by Adrian with an all to smug look on her face. "I take it you either forgot I was here or forgot I speak Spanish too."

"Damn it, I guess we'll have to find another language. Anyone here speak Greek?" No one acknowledged that they did so I turned to Dimitri and said "I guess I'll be teaching you Greek baby."

"You can teach me anything you want. As long as you do it with your mouth baby."

"That is so cheating your making me hornier than I already was." And the little shit had the nerve to laugh at me. So me being me I stuck my pouty lip out, knowing full well what he would do.

He all but ran the few steps to me and asked, "what have I told you about that lip?"

"Why do you think I do it." I asked just before he crushed my lips with his as he sucked my lip into his mouth and both of us start moaning and burying our hands in each other's hair. I don't know or care how long we stood there like that but we were eventually interrupted by a high piercing whistle. I knew very well who it was, because only one person I knew whistled like that and only did it to be annoying.

Breaking the kiss I say, "Addie what have I told you about that? You interrupted a perfectly wonderful moment."

"You said and I quote, "Addie that is annoying as hell so don't do it ever again," which is exactly why I did it just now." I turned to him and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Would you please grow up? How old are you four? Really sticking your tongue out at me that's just childish." I say with my nose in the air and flip of my hair. Causing everyone to laugh at me.

"Roe you stick your tongue out at everybody so you can't really call Addie childish for doing the same thing." Chris said.

"Sure I can watch me, Addie sticking your tongue out at me is childish." Then I just to show off I crinkled my nose and stuck my tongue out at Chris.

"See I rest my case childish." Then he sticks his tongue out at me, everyone starts laughing again.

"Yes, Chris she maybe childish sometimes but we all know that she has been through things that have aged her farrr beyond her years. So she deserves a little childishness every so often." Dimitri say, which reminds me as to why we are here. I know I must have had a haunted look on my face because of what Dimitri said next.

"Baby we are all right here for you. You never need to think of those things again. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything, just remember I got vengeance for you." I smile at him and lay my head on his chest as he rubbed my back.

"Your right it's something I need to get past. Or it could taint my ability to rule properly."

"RoRo honey, we are all here for you always, if you need to talk about that or anything else. Never forget that my sister." Lissa said from her seat next to Chris. I could see everyone not on team Thorn and Celeste looking at all of us like we were talking in code, which I guess we kind of were.

"They are right Rose we are here for you no matter what." Celeste says from across the room with a small smile.

"Liss, Dimitri should I tell them what we are talking about?"