Chapter 25

"Dimitri, I have never experienced love like the love I feel for you. I can't even attempt to tell you how I feel and just how much I love you because I simply do not have the words to do so. My darling you are my soul mate, my reason for holding onto this life, for me you make this life worth living. There is nothing else in this life that I want more than be your wife. So yes baby, yes. I would be so honored and happy to be your wife." She said. 

I slip the ring on her finger and jump up grabbing her around the waist and twirl her around and around and around above my head before setting her down on her feet and kissing her dizzy. As we kiss I hear everyone in the hall save Tasha, Stan, Jesse and most of the royals rejoicing.

"I love you Roza."

"I love you too Dimitri."

Lissa, Chris, aunt Tati, Adrian, Dimitri and I descended back down the stairs to the stage and went back into the dressing room.

"Now what?" Chris asked.

"First, I have to deal with the slut I cut." I answered as I walked into the room she was being held in. There we found the four female guardians that I asked for to guard the slut. "Thank you ladies, please wait outside."

The four of them kneeled and said, "yes my queen."

Turning to the woman who now had her face bandaged. "I have decided what to do with you. Where do you live?"

"Court." She said curtly.

"Watch how you speak to her she is a queen." Aunt Tati informed her.

"When you return to court you will pack your things and leave. You are never to return to court, neither here Russia or Romania, you are never to darken the doors of an academy again. Unless you have a child to drop off, or pick up. If you are ever in any place and you find out we are coming to the same town then you leave, for ever how long we will be there. If I ever see or hear of you again it will be your throat instead of your check that I slit. Do you understand me?"

Her shoulders sagged more and more with every word I spoke. "Yes, your majesty."

"From now on, stay away from another woman's man, and in the future let the man make the first move. Or at least wait until he actually gives you some indication that he is interested in you, don't just take it for granted. That because you are a moroi with big fake tits that every man walking wants to fuck you. I'm sure that if you do all of this it will save you from again enduring the pain which you are in now. Before you leave campus, come to me and if I'm in a forgiving mood I will heal your face, if not..." I let my threat hang unsaid in the air. "You are dismissed young woman."

Before she left she said, "Kalie, my name is Kalie."

"A very pretty name, it's such a shame that your attitude sullies it." With that she left the room.

Turning I see everyone looking at me oddly, well everyone except Dimitri and Lissa, because I can tell what they are thinking. But I ask anyway. "What?"

"I'm very proud of you Rose you handled that very well. You were strict without being truly hateful, cruel or rude, you tried informing her so maybe her attitude would change. You my dear are a wonder." Aunt Tati said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well we have to start somewhere with changing people's views, opinions and attitudes in regards to dhampir and non-royals. And we might as well start with her."

"So aunt Tati what do we do now?" Lissa asked.

"Until sunrise you do as you please. But since Tasha's execution was set at sunrise we then must all attend. Also, Dimitri you may be a member of the firing squad. But you can't use live ammunition, you do realize that right?"