Chapter 22

"Alright come to the dressing room in the meeting hall. We'll see you in a few minutes." Then she hung up.

"You think it's so funny? Then tell me why you had that reaction to my uniform?" He taunted me. Knowing what it would do to me for me to remember him in his uniform.

Growling at him I tackled him back onto our bed and gave him an earth shattering kiss. "I love you so much Dimitri, and I am so very thankful that you are mine."

"I was born to be yours Roza."

"And I was made for you." Again we shared another soul scorching kiss.

"I guess we should go, before Lissa send a squad of guardians after us." I laughed and he laughed with me.

We left our room and went to meet Lissa and Chris in the dressing room in the meeting hall. Once there I hugged Lissa before we began our arduous journey of getting ready for the coronation.

"Ok, first things first we are all going have a massage, it'll help get rid of the tension and help relieve the stress."

"Uh Liss, I'm not letting any man other than Dimitri touch my body, sorry."

She pouted, "fine you can have the female and Dimitri can have the male."

"That's better because I'm seriously going to hurt any female not in our family that lays a finger on him."

"I will be doing the same to any man who even thinks about you that way milaya, for eternity."

I smiled at him hooked one arm around his neck and laid the other hand above his heart. "That is exactly what you were supposed to say my love."

"Ok guys get guys, girls get girls. So everyone go change." Lissa told us all.

After we were all ready and in robes a female moroi masseuse walked up to Dimitri and lay her hand on his arm. Running her hand up and down his arm she said, "is there anything I can do for you?"

Walking over I grabbed her by her hair twisted her around to face me,took out the dagger that I always kept strapped to my leg put it to her throat and said. "Do you want to keep breathing?" She did her best to nod, "then I suggest you remove your slutty presence from my husband. I will not be nice enough to warn you a second time. If it happens again your dead do you understand what I'm saying to you." Again she nodded.

Once I released her she backed away from me a few steps before saying, "you stupid little dhampir, you can't treat a moroi like that. I'll have you brought up on charges and you'll never be a guardian you slut." 

Before anyone could move I used my dagger and sliced her right cheek open. And I don't mean some small nick, it was long and deep enough so she would always carry a scar. Blood poured down her face and neck down onto her fake boobs.

"Now anything else you would like to say?"

"Guards!" Five guardians came running and she smirked at me, 'oh little girl you have no idea about what's about to happen.' "Arrest this slut for assaulting a moroi." She screeched.

"Yes, do arrest me."

Yuri looked at the woman and said, "are you fucking mental? Do you have any idea who this dhampir is?"

"I know she is a slut and a blood whore, who claims rights over this dhampir, who will be in my bed before long." Everyone looked at the whore as if she'd lost her mind.

"Arrest this slut for slander Yuri."

He bowed and said, "yes my queen, right away."

"This whore is no queen, she's just a dhampir blood whore. Just like all other female dhampirs."