Chapter 12

(DPOV) 

As we all got ready to leave I saw Lissa signal Adrian, and he walked in the other direction before Roza noticed. Standing behind her I didn't have to hide my smile but Lissa did, since she was face to face with Roza as she talked to her. Lissa distracted Rose, to give me the blindfold, by hugging her then mentioning my birthday.

"Hey Dimitri, you do realize that your birthday is after the coronation right? So that means that you will have to be given a hugeee party."

"Uh... no."

"Oh yes, you know the birthdays of the monarchs are a huge celebration. Not only will you get a party, but there will be parties to celebrate your birthday all over the world."

"No seriously, that's not necessary."

"Maybe not for you, but for our world it is."

"Ok, I don't like it but I guess you're right."

"Do you want to help plan it or would you like to be surprised?"

"Surprise me. I'm sure you know all about having to do that kind of thing. I guess it's a good thing you have four and a half months to organize it, huh. But before that you have Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and Valentine's Day to get ready for, so we are in no rush." I tell her, just then I notice that Adrian has returned and Roza never knew he was gone.

"Roza, sweetheart I have a surprise for you, my one true love." 

I saw the startled look on her face. I guess no one has ever surprised her either. I'm going to find out what other good things she has never experienced and make sure that they happen. She deserves all the happiness in the world.

"Really what is it?"

"You'll have to wait and see." I said holding up the blindfold and see shock and surprise deep in those beautiful brown eyes that I love so much. She starts shaking her head at me and I just nod back and laugh.

"Turn around my love, don't deprive me of my fun... please." I say giving her a look I know she can't resist along with my own pouty lip.

"Don't look at me like that... no... not those eyes and that pouty lip... Dimitriii... fine." When she gives in I couldn't help but grin at her.

"You do know I can just look through your eyes to see what you're up to don't you?"

"Please don't, I want it to be a real surprise. And trust me when I say that you are going to love it."

"Fine. Tie one on Comrade and if you're really lucky, I might use this on you later." 

I moaned at her knowing exactly what she had in mind and when she showed me in my mind my knees nearly buckled. 

"Roza, after that you're lucky I don't down your fine ass right here in front of God and everyone." I tell her before tying the blindfold around her eyes with my hands trembling from desire. I swept her up into my arms. Because I know, as well as she knows this school, if I let her walk she'll know exactly where we are going. 

I carried my love to our new royal suite, careful not to let her get any clues to where we were going. I even walked around several buildings more than once. When we finally arrived I opened the door and could smell gardenias, roses, strawberries, chocolate, whipped cream, and lavender candles. I could also hear romantic music in the back ground. I slowly slide Rose down my body, being sure to let her feel my growing erection as she went. When her feet were on the ground she pulled herself closer to me and ground her hips into mine driving me near insane with my need for her.

I reached behind her and untied the blindfold letting her eyes adjust to the candle light. I watched as she turned and looked around, the light that lit her eyes, made me release the  breath that I didn't even realize I was holding.