Chapter 3

"Well Dimitri, don't feel bad because very few people would actually have been able to tell. The only reason I could is because I can see auras, so I know what love looks like when I see it. You two are so far in it there's no way anyone around you won't be able to see it, even if they can't see auras. But onto the other points of business for this flight. 1.) Dimitri there is a prophecy about you and Rose. I don't remember it word for word but when the rest of the team get to the academy they are bringing the scrolls with them. But the gist of it is, that RoRo is The Soul and you are The Soul's Cradle and when you conceive a child that child with be The Soul's Light. When Rose finishes her transition she will be crowned the Dhampir Queen and you the Dhampir King. 

2.) We don't know the members of your team that is why I have them under compulsion, in order to question them. To be sure that they pose no threat to you, Rose, myself, or my future King. Understand all that?" 

Lissa rattled out all of that prophecy stuff like it was a real thing, but dhampir can't have kids with each other. I thought they'd know that, so I guess I'm going to have to try to explain it to them.

"Lissa, you know that dhampirs can't have kids with other dhampirs no matter how much I wish that Roza and I could have children together it's just not possible."

"But you see Dimitri, RoRo isn't just any dhampir anymore she's shadow kissed. What that means is that when I brought her back from the dead three years ago. Her human half changed into moroi sooo once her transition is complete she will control all the elements earth, fire, air, water, spirit, and darkness plus she'll have many other powers. She'll be the only one of her kind in over 1,000 years. Any other questions?"

"What kind of transition? I mean what does it entail?"

"Pain... lots and lots of pain. Horrible pain, pain like you can't even imagine."

"Hey Liss drop that part he doesn't need to know that."

"Baby, if it concerns you then it concerns me. I need to know what to do and how to help you through it."

"There's nothing that you can do for the pain but be there and lend her your strength mentally and emotionally. But once her transition start you CAN NOT touch her skin, if any man touches her skin then the pain will multiple a hundred fold for as long as she is being touched."

"Ok, can we give her something for the pain?"

"She won't be able to move once it starts, so she can't take any medication. I don't know about injections we'll have to consult Dr. O when we arrive."

"Wait did you just say Dhampir King and Queen?" Apparently my brain is still trying to catch up.

This question got a laugh from both Rose and Lissa as they nodded at me. That couldn't be right I'm just a guardian. How am supposed to be a royal? Let alone a king, no they must have the wrong guy.

"I'm sorry but you must have the wrong guy. I'm just a dhampir, I'm not king material."

"Comrade, do you love me?" My Roza asked me with the most alluring pout on her lips. I just wanted to take that lip into my mouth and suck on it like it was a frigging lollipop. God, what is this woman doing to me? The thoughts she makes run through my mind. I can hardly breathe sometimes when I look at her let alone when I feel her touch against my skin.

"Yes Roza, baby don't you know how much I love you? The first time I saw you I thought my heart was going to burst it was so happy and filled with so much love for you. You are so beautiful it hurts me sometimes. I don't even want to think about what I would do without you. I love you more than my own life, more than anything or anyone else in the world. I would do anything, give anything for you, all you need to do is ask it of me." I assured her lifting my hand to caress her soft cheek. Sliding my thumb across her lower lip wanting so badly to kiss her until neither of us knew what century it was.