Chapter 4

As soon as we walk in Kirova's office the shit hits the fan. "Oh Princess I'm so glad that you are back safe and sound, it's a shame that you had to bring this trash back with you." 

Oh hell no!!! I know that she didn't just call my Roza trash!! I tense about to say something but before I can my amazing Rose beats me to it.

"Trash?! Bitch are you crazy?!! Do you have any idea what I could do to you?!! I could kill you from here and you'd never even fucking see it coming." 

Ahh... my goddess... she is truly amazing.

"How dare you talk to me like that you little slut. I AM A MOROI. I am important, while you are nothing but a slutty, pathetic blood whore."

When she said that I thought Lissa was going to kill her where she stood. No one knew about Rose having to feed Lissa to keep her alive but me and my team. Which means that one of them had to have told her. And when I find out which one it was I'm going to rip them a new asshole right in middle of their face. It obviously wouldn't be today, maybe not even next week but soon... soon I would find out which one of them it was and when I did they were damn well going to regret it.

"Back off bitch! That is my sister your talking to." Whoa a pissed of Lissa is not a pretty sight.

"Sister! You are a disgrace to all moroi calling this blood whore a sister. You both make me sick."

I hear a primal growl come from Roza and I know she's about to attack Kirova. Which she does have coming but I can't let her do that. I ran to Roza wrapping my arms around her body to hold her in place but she is ramrod stiff and not moving. Which with as angry as she obviously is, is starting to worry me so I do the only thing I know to do.

"Lissa!" I screamed to her. Lissa turns to me a gasps then starts yelling.

"Dimitri put your gloves on." 

And when she says that I know what's going on so I quickly pull my gloves from my pocket and put them on then I walk around in front of my Roza. To try and calm her although I know that it is no use, it's too late her transition has already been triggered. I know it's too early we were supposed to have two months to get ready for this. It's all that bitches fault my Roza's in pain right now and if I didn't need to take care of my love I would rip that bitch apart limb from bloody limb.

"Lissa what can we do it's too early for this we were supposed to have two months to get ready?!!"

"Calm down Dimitri we have to put Rose first right now. Is her body completely locked up yet?" I tried to see if I can move her joints and thankfully I can.

"No, I can still move her. Roza, baby can you talk to me?"

"No, she can't move or speak except through the bond. Ok Dimitri, lay her on the sofa." Lissa said to me just as she turns on Kirova.

"Do you see what you have done you stupid bitch?!" 

I'm silently yelling 'you tell her Lissa' after all she's the one that caused this. Putting my Roza in pain, so much pain, so soon.

"Dimitri, is Alberta still the head guardian?"

"Yes."

"Good, can you get her here without leaving Rose?" I nodded and activated my earpiece and mic.

"Guardian Petrova, please come to Headmistress Kirova's office at once. Belikov out."

"She's on her way. Liss is there anything that I can do to ease her pain?"

"Oh look the little blood whore is in pain... good."

"Bitch!... I have never in my life hit a woman other than in a fight or practice. But for you I am seriously thinking about making an exception!" I yelled at her before I could get my emotions under control.