Chapter 26

"Well, if we went the traditional route it would be about three weeks."

"And if we went the non-traditional route?"

"Adrian or Lissa can tell us no later than tomorrow morning. But just in case I won't be drinking alcohol at the ball tonight. There will be no placing our children in danger like that or any other way. Another thing, sex will not endanger our children at all. Also you should know that once I am pregnant my hormones will be worse than a normal woman's. I will be two or three times hungrier, twice as moody and about ten times hornier. So I do hope that you don't mind keeping up with the last thing I mentioned." She laughed. 

Ten times hornier? How in the hell will that even be possible? We want to make love constantly as it is. Ten times more and we may very well have to make love the whole nine months, hell not that I'll be complaining. 

"Oh, and if we have twins, the things I just mentioned will be amplified times two." 

'Holy fuck twenty times hornier, my dick may fall off if she gets pregnant with twins. But if it does I'll be happy with the way it does.' I laughed internally momentarily forgetting that she can read my every thought. 

"Your dick won't fall off honey; you strengthen as I do remember. If I get pregnant with twins nights like last night will be a semi regular occurrence." This time she laughed.

"If that's true we may need to invest in indestructible furniture my darling." She laughed again.

"That's true, or at least a much much sturdier bed." This time we both laughed. "I didn't hurt you last night did I my love?" She asked worriedly.

"No baby, my back feels like a crazed tiger got a hold of it. But other than that I'm a little sore that's all. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm a little sore too, and I have some wonderfully delicious bruises in some erotically stirring places. But that's it."

I walked up behind her as she finished her makeup, wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to hurt you or cause you any harm. I can't believe how crazed we were." All the while kissing and nibbling on her neck.

She turned in my arms and smiled that smile that can make me fall to my knees and beg. "Baby, I loved every single solitary minute microsecond of it." 

I laughed at her as we finished getting ready for Tasha's execution. Again we left our room with six guardians in tow. I had almost forgotten my crown, not being used to having to wear one, but my beautiful fiancée reminded me she even placed it on my head for me. When we arrived at the field I noticed that not only had more stands been placed for witnesses. 

But also that there was a stage of sorts with Roza's, Lissa's, Christian's and my thrones on it. Knowing that Roza and I as well as Lissa and Christian had to be the last to enter we all stood in the tent behind the stage. 

I could feel that Lissa had initiated her bond with Christian last night. And all four of us were not happy about this having to happen, but we also all knew that it had to. Tasha had been warned three times and as much as we all hated it the fourth time is no charm. I could feel that Roza was think this was all her fault.

I drew my Roza closer into my embrace. "Babe, this is not your fault. I warned her, you warned her, Lissa, Christian and I each warned her again but she did not listen to any of us. What is about to happen is on her head and her head alone. I don't want you to feel responsible for this." 

I could feel that my words helped a little. 

"You know as well as I do that this is all part of being a ruler. It's not always pleasant but we must do things like this even when we don't want to." With each word I spoke I felt her guilt, which she shouldn't have, ease microscopically.