Chapter 8

(RPOV)

"As much as I'd like to kill her. I don't know how the other royals would take that." I said to everyone. I also knew that she was the last of Chris's family that had anything to do with him, so I was trying to be as nice to her as possible. As long as she didn't threaten my family I was good to let the others decide her fate. I have to admit I really loved Dimitri's idea about the injection and blood bag. I wonder how everyone would react the idea of putting Tasha in a sun cell.

"RoRo, I can hear what you're thinking. And your right, she is the last of Chris's family that has anything to do with him. But as much as I love him, we can't base our decision solely on that. Yes, the injection and blood bag ideas were awesome but she threatened to kill you not once but twice now. And I know none of us want to kill her, but threating to kill a monarch is punishable by firing squad or beheading, you know that."

"Rose, I love that your trying to put me and my feelings first, but Liss is right she does deserve it. People need to know you can't go around threatening the lives of anyone, but especially not monarchs."

"Ok, but what do we do? I really hate to call for her death."

"I like your idea of the sun cell. What do you guys think?" Lissa asked Dimitri, Chris, and Addie.

"Well, I may not be a monarch. But I do love my little dhampir cousin and as much as I care about Chris, I'm sorry Chris but I want her dead."

"Dude don't feel bad I feel exactly the same way." Chris told him.

"Roza, what was this idea about a sun cell?"

"Well, I was thinking instead of killing her she could be housed in a sun cell, that way she would be punished. She won't be able to access her magic because of the injection and with the blood bag she won't be able to turn strigoi by killing a feeder. And I know that a threat on our lives is supposed to be met with a death sentence, but she's still Chris's aunt and I can't do that to him."

"Always thinking of others Roe. As much as I love you for thinking of my feelings in this. It's your life that she has threatened. So I think that you should get the majority of the say in what happens to her, and if you choose her death I'm fine with it. I mean she did after all threaten the life of my sister." Chris said to me and I could tell that he was sincere. Looking around I could see everyone nodding their heads in agreement with his statement. I thought for a while and made my decision.

"I've made my decision. She will get the injection monthly just to be sure that her magic does not ever return. She will receive six blood bags a day two with each meal, and she will serve the rest of her life at Tarasov in a sun cell. With no contact with anyone other than her guards. If that's ok with you guys."

"Roza, honey it wasn't us that she threatened to kill. And as bad as I want her dead for the things she said to you and threatened to do to you, I agree with your decision. She will be punished and we will not have to kill her. You are so strong to rule justly regardless of what happened and I am so proud of you. You are an amazing queen, people will see that you can deal well with this type of situation and be not only strong but also fair. But if she threatens you much more I will take it into my own hands and end her." Dimitri said with such determination that I hoped Tasha could keep her mouth shut because I could tell that he would do exactly what he said.

"You are a wonderful queen RoRo. Fierce and passionate as well as just and fair. I'm so proud of you my sister."

"They are right little D, you are magnificent."

"Here, here I agree completely. Now when will her sentence be passed and she informed?" Chris cheered.

Dimitri spoke up there, "right after the crowning portion of the coronation. We four will stand and present a unified front, we will announce her crimes and punishment to everyone. Rose and Lissa will stand center stage hand in hand and I will be on Rose's other side holding her hand while Christian holds Lissa's other hand with the show of our united decision there shouldn't be much if any dissention or arguments after that."