Chapter 11

(RPOV)

"Hey Comrade did you ever decide where you are going to be sending Kirova?" I asked my love on the way Alberta's office.

"Yes, I did just this morning actually. I've decided on Peru." And I could tell that he was sincere.

"Why so far dear?"

"Because I want anyone and everyone that has ever hurt you in ANY way, as far from you as possible. And I'm just getting started with Kirova."

"Ok love, if that's what you want then that's what you shall have, you are the king after all. Just tell Al before the meeting starts and she'll take care of everything." 

This received me a lopsided grin, that just made his face look like a little boy that thought Santa was real, dear lord how I love this man.

"Hey I heard that."

"Heard what love?" Really not knowing what he was talking about.

"What you said in your head, dear lord how I love this man.'"

"That means our bond is getting stronger you can pick up on my thoughts without me starting the conversation. Oh, that may not be so good yet, what with you wanting to wait till Saturday."

"Ha ha very funny you and I both know we are not waiting till Saturday." 

I knew I wasn't getting any more information from him, so me being me I just stuck my tongue out at him. Then I got a picture projected to me by Dimitri, of me and him standing naked somewhere and him licking all over my body. I moaned and everyone turned to look at me curiously except Dimitri of course, he just had a cocky grin on his face. 

So I just sent one of us in the same place with me on my knees in front of him with his cock in my mouth. Which earned me an even louder growl from Dimitri. Everyone was staring at us trying to figure out what was going on. So I said to Dimitri where they could hear, "that's what you get for showing me what you did."

Taking me in his arms he said, "oh baby, that wasn't my imagination it was a PROMISE."

"Good then maybe mine will be too." I said to him in very seductive voice.

"Uh... I don't think I even want to know what you two were doing in your heads, no change that I know that I definitely don't  want to know." Liss said to us with a shudder, while I laughed at the look on her face. 

I reached for Dimitri's hand as we continued on our way to Al's office. I leaned into Dimitri's side, he let go of my hand and wrapped his arm securely around my waist bringing me as close to him as possible without him having to carry me. Me being me I flung open the door to Alberta's office without even bothering to knock. Walking over to the chairs I sat Dimitri in one and I sat in his lap.

"Ok first things first the king has made his decision about Kirova's new home, take it away baby." He just laughed at me before he began to speak.

"I have decided to send her to Peru. I don't know if there are moroi or feeders there, if not she can take a couple of feeders with her. We give her a cell phone that is only able to call us, if there's an emergency, it can't contact anyone else and she needs a guardian. Which I was thinking could be Alto. She will have to get a job approved of by Queen Rose, just to be sure that she is not in a position of power over anyone or anything, as per the queen's previous orders." 

I could tell that Dimitri's confidence in his new position was growing with every passing day. 

"I'll show you all kinds of positions soon Roza very soon. And yes my confidence in this job is growing, but not as much as my cock is hardening with your cute little ass on it." So I wiggle my 'cute little ass' harder against him and feel him growing harder by the second. He leans in like he's going to whisper something in my ear, but instead he licks my neck causing me to shiver against him, to which he just laughs.