Chapter Thirty Seven - Kurt Learns About Everything

Third Person's POV

Eagles.

Organization founded by Mr. Andre Ertude, before the World War II. Eagles has been bringing pride and glory to the business world of the whole planet. Needless to say, this company dominates all tycoon businesses in every corner of the world.

The Ertude family is a mix of mainly, Russian and Filipino blood. They were known not only in the business world but also in different fields like in the arts and crafts, theatrical dramas, academic skills and many more. Only, they do not use their surname for public use. That is why Ertude Company has been nothing but a invisible company. An invisible yet a very, very powerful one. When a person knows how powerful the surname 'Ertude' is, that person himself is already powerful but not as much as the Ertudes. And though they do not come out of their boxes, the Ertudes have been nothing but a giver of hope to the planet. They have been anonymously supplying oil, electricity, transportation and communication for almost every counrty.

They do not interfere with any government related businesses.

All seem to be perfect for their family. Wrong.

Because of serious envy and jealousy problem, another organization was found by Mr. Reginald de Castro and aimed to bring down the Eagles. This organization is called The Eye. This organization resorted to illegal ways and corruption to gain the power and fortune they now possess. Drug deals, illegal weaponry and illegal explosives are just few of the other transactions they make. And since money does make the world go round, they're organization had been undefeated even from the threats of the authorities.

Nevertheless, one thing led to another.

Until one day, the Eye killed the next heir of the Ertudes, Mr. Christoff Ertude, husband of Catherine Marshall and father of Athena Crissanta Ertude. This is where the sub-branches of the Eagles were born. (Ravens, etc.). They were made to protect all workers of Ertude from different parts of the country. Here, families and relatives of the people of the Eagles, trained to be prepared for any other killings that may happen and especially, to protect the last, remaining heiress of the Ertudes.

But since the society and the generation have changed, those trainings became a key to qualify to the new trends which are street fights and gangs. Since no more threats have been sent or encountered, Mr. Andre allowed such kinds of ‘games’ so as not to let their trainings be forgotten.

But he was proven wrong.

The de Castro's haven't stopped. They're still plotting, planning and moving.

And now, they're next target is her precious only granddaughter, Athena.

***

"De Castro?" Nabiglang tanong ni Kurt kay Mr. Andre. Hindi niya inaasahan ang apelyidong binanggit ng matanda.