Chapter Fourteen - The Members of The Gang + Discovering 'Gray Eyes'

Athena's POV

Nobody has the freaking right to touch my face or even any part of my body unless inside a match, or I'm willing to it (which rarely happens), this is in accord to Athena's Rule.

I grabbed his arm, forcefully kicked his leg and turned our position backwards wherein now he is the prey and I am the predator, pushing his arm to his back deeply whileface and his body  was leaning on the wall.

"Who the f*cking hell are you?" I demanded still keeping my guard up  though I'm in the advantage position.

"Chill, Vio naman e." How annoying is his voice. -____- 

Yay, Jed. =______=

Ooh, I sounded british there huh? 

"Jed! *sshole! Why do you need to freaking do that?!" I exclaimed. I mean, kailangan ba niya talagang gawin yun? Manghihila ng bigla-bigla tapos ay tatakpan pa yung bibig? Tell me, is that a normal way to greet or call a person?

"Hu-huy! Bi-bitaw muna. To naman e." At sabi nga niya, binitawan ko na. 

Saan ba siya galing? Papaano naman siya napunta dito at bigla-bigla na lamang susulpot? Kabute lang? Kailan pa naging kabute ang mga mukhang ugat?

Sige na, hindi na siya mukhang ugat. Varsity pa naman tong mokong na to, baka pag-initan ako ng mga lechuganess na nakakairitang fangirls niya. Magkapatayan pa sa school. =_=