Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

"Wait a second, so he's in the army? No way, I can't believe he was hiding that huge secret from you!" Nancy and I were on our break eating a mushroom burger and fries with of course our famous choclate shakes on the sides.

"Yea I know thats what I didn't get either, I mean yea I was hiding my living arrangments from him but the army? That's life altering."

"So how did you regret, because I would have flipped."

"Trust me, I got mad but then he started telling me why he hasn't told me and I understood. He's had a bad past with an exgirlfriend about it."

"Hmm I can get that. You guys are all good though, right?" She raised an eyebrow finishing off her shake.

"More than ok. Nancy we're dating, he's my boyfriend." I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face me saying the term Boyfriend, and dont even get me started on those butterflies, they're like on crack in my stomach! Yet I wouldn't want it anyway.

"Wait a second, you guys are dating! When did this happen?" She almost dropped her burger on the ground as she was about to take a bite.

"Please dont be mad but we've been dating for about three weeks." I bit my lip knowing what was coming, she will be mad i've been holding back her daily dose of gossip in awhile.

"What do you mean three weeks? Young lady I practically set you guys up and you keep this huge thing from me." She rolls her eyes drowning her mushroom burger in ranch, and taking a huge bite so she wouldn't say something she'd regret.

"Well I've been just so caught up in spending as much time with him as I could that I just haven't said anything."

"Still, you should have told me. I mean really I'm old the only gossip I get besides you and Army boy, is who cheated at bingo."

"Wait there are actually old people who cheat at bingo, that is classic."

"Shaylee dont go trying to change the subject, but yes they really do." She stifles a laugh but the second I join in she stops and glares at me.

"Ughhh would you stop being mad at me, its killing me."

"Well if its killing you, your little boyfriend can kiss it better. You know the boyfriend you've been dating for almost a month, the one I just found out about."

"You have to understand though Nancy. I've just been caught up in being with him."

"So you'll have to understand when I take this two hour break were taking as a cut in your pay."

My mouth drops open, she can not being serious. Right?

"No honey i'm just kidding I wanted to see how long I could make you sweat. See I told you I havent had fun with out your drama so I had to put my boredum somewhere." She starts laughing uncontrollably before kissing me on the cheek and telling me I need to finish my lunch.

"Is he a good kisser?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Yes he is actually, I can't even tell you the feelings I get when we kiss. Even if he just kisses me on the cheek."