Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

"Are you sure we're not going to get caught?" I asked looking around the pools vicinity.

"Na, can't really be sure of anything but hey that's the thrill of the adventure." He smiles up at me as he raises his shirt above his head.

I swear I don't think I can ever get use to his body, I love the way my body flushes and warms at the sight of him.

"Well come on now, don't just stand there. Start stripping babe."

"I don't know Jay, I'm a little self conscious."

"Well you shouldn't be, you're gorgeous!"

He takes off the rest of the articles of clothing until he's standing in his red plaid boxers.

You know what? I'm going to make the best of the time Jay and I have together, self conscious or not I'm falling fast and I want to show him that this night will be memorable but when he comes back we will create more.

I peel up my tank top and shiver at the cold nipping around my bare stomach. I feel Jays eyes on me but I push away the demons of my insecurities as I take a deep breathe and unbutton my jeans.

As I stand there in nothing but my matching black bra and panties I automatically wrap my arms around my waist. It's something I've been doing since I was young. Yet when Jay walks over carefully to me and takes my arms in his before gently hugging me I feel my body rest.

"You're beautiful, and I can't tell you how happy I am that you're mine. From the moment our eyes locked at the restaurant I knew I would do anything to get to know you, but I fought with myself a lot to wondering if it was better to stay away. What I'm trying to say Shay, is that my life has lightened up since you and I met. I couldn't have asked for a better girl to be with me by my side." He leans in and captures his lips with mine.

And this is why I'm falling head over heels for this goofy, sensitive, funny guy. I'm just as lucky to have him in my life. I send a quick prayer to God thanking him for the blessing he's gave me, as I ask for his safe return home.

"Now how about we forget our troubles just for awhile and let go until I have to leave?" He brushes my hair from out of my face as I close my eyes and shake my head yes. I don't want to say goodbye in a couple hours to him.

Then again it's not goodbye, it's till next time.

Jay picks me up as he makes a bee line to the pool. My troubles clearing away as the wind wimps through my hair, taking them with it.

One second I hear his feet rapidly hitting the pavement and the next I feel nothing before we plunge into the freezing water. I untangle from Jay before we both raise to the surface to welcome our lungs with air.

"Last one to the end of the pool has to buy the other a late dinner!" Jay yells as he dives back under, of course I'm quick behind him as I grab onto his shoulders and push him back as I accelerate forward.

My eyes open up to the blue of the water as the tiling of the end of the pool comes straight into view. I glide my legs and arms quicker through the water until they burn with my lungs. I look back to see if Jays close behind me but I can't find him. I stop for a quick second looking all around the water but it's not until I turn back around that I smack right into his cold body. I instantly pop my head above water taking a deep breathe and rubbing my forehead.

"Ouch you loser, why did you do that?"

"Because I'm a beast and I won even when you cheated and pulled me back."

"Oh I cheated? Please you barley got your sentence out before you dove in. Your the cheater babe."

I laugh as he sticks his tongue at me.