three

SEONGWOO cursed the moment he woke up from an extreme hangover

SEONGWOO cursed the moment he woke up from an extreme hangover. he held his head as sat up from his bed and went to grab his phone to check on the time.

10:30 am

he just sighed and tried to remember what happened. i got drunk, daniel took me home and i called my ex-girlfriend.

seongwoo nodded as he went to check his call history and to his drowsy look, he immediately panicked the moment he knew that the number he dialed wasn't the phone number of his ex, instead it was aerin, his neighbor.

"oh fuck." he curses underneath his breath. he facepalmed and flicked his own forehead.

he decided to walk out of his room and went to the kitchen. there he found a note from daniel. "hey hyung, if you're already awake i made a soup for your hangover. i went home already since i can't leave my sister alone, call me if you're fine. you made a mistake last night."

seongwoo sighed heavily as he looked at the bowl which daniel left, "aigoo." he whined.

all of a sudden, he heard someone ringing his doorbell. he lazily walked out if his kitchen and went to his door, and to his surprise, it was her.

"ya, were you drunk last night?!" she yelled at him but he didn't budge.

"none of your business." he said coldly.

"seongwoo why did you do that?" the girl once again asked.

"why are you asking? why are you here? i thought it's over seonju." seongwoo exclaimed. meanwhile, aerin just stepped out from her unit and happened to see the girl and seongwoo by his door, facing each other.

"seongwoo i -- "

"oh shut it, what the hell. you broke up with me because of another guy."

aerin acted as if she wasn't hearing anything that she decided to walk by, but seongwoo saw her.

"yes i did, i'm just here to tell you that get your stuff out of my condo because my new boyfriend is moving in." she said, aerin stopped on her tracks and smirked.

"gosh, what a bitch." she muttered to herself and leaned on the wall beside her.

seongwoo sighed harshly as he spotted aerin looking at seonju with disgust.

"how is your new toy? is he good?" he smirked.

"are you jealous? heol, you shouldn't be." seonju said in a sassy way. seongwoo just chuckled.

"heol, i'm jealous? what a joke. why would i be? i have a new girlfriend now." seongwoo said making aerin's eyes widened.

"wow, so fast. tch, he's a playboy what else do you expect." she said to herself and decided to walk away.

"oh really, that was quick, you moved on already?" seonju chuckled. "you're lying."

seongwoo shook his head, he knows she'll say that but of course, he won't let his guard down. he smirked as his landed on aerin who's now walking away.

"no i'm not, in fact she's here." he smirked making seonju's eyes widened. "ya hwang aerin!" he suddenly called making aerin suddenly stopped walking.

seonju and seongwoo both anticipated for the girl to turn around, but aerin started to curse. but since she pitied seongwoo about what happened, she decided to face them with her innocent look.

"y-yes?" she asked with a fabulous smile.

seonju suddenly scoffed and laughed. "she's your new girlfriend? you have no taste!" she laughed at seongwoo.

aerin smirked. "wow, coming from you? seongwoo has no taste, he courted a bitch like you."

seongwoo wasn't expecting that aerin would really do that. he didn't assume that aerin would fight back and went to the flow with him. she's a lifesaver but i'm doomed.

seonju changed her expression, she just got insulted. "you don't suit him though." she fought back making aerin scoffed.

"you don't suit him too, he's maybe a dumbass sometimes but he is great person. it's just that he chose a wrong girl whom he loved but you're an idiot to replace him." she said making seongwoo left in awe so he decided to walk towards her and wrapped his arm around her neck. it was a bit shocking for aerin since she is doing this, but she just let him do it.

"really seongwoo? i'm impressed. you found another bitch." seongju backfired. seongwoo suddenly got triggered.

"she's not a bitch, you are." seongwoo said.

"tch whatever, if you really moved on from me then kiss her. prove to me that you ain't lying about having a new girlfriend." seonju smirked making aerin's eyes widened.

"what?"

seongwoo suddendly let out a mocking laugh as he clapped his hands, but then it suddenly turned into a serious one.

"sure no problem." he said before grabbing aerin's cheeks and pulled her into a deep kiss.

seonju rolled her eyes as aerin's eyes grew wide, her heart suddenly raced and her cheeks felt hot, turning into crimson red.

"tsk, she's your girl alright. anyways, pick up your stuff at 4pm." seonju said and scoffed before leaving with a hair flip. when she was out of their sights, aerin immediately pushed seongwoo away.

good thing no one was there aside from the three of them. "ya! do you really have to kiss me?" aerin yelled at him.

seongwoo wiped his lips and glared at her. "as if it's my own will, i just did that for her to stop pestering me." he argued.

"heol, can't you just say sorry?" aerin asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"sorry? why? that kiss was awesome babe." he smirked and was about to leave her on the hallway when he stopped in the middle. "oh right, that was so kind of you earlier. wanna be my new girlfriend?"

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author:    omg hi guys! happy new year! i'm sorry it took me this late to update but anyways! happy 2018 !!

please vote and comment and don't leave me 😚😚 love you all enjoy your new year!!