nineteen

"YOU pipsqueak! why did you drink?!" minhyun asked her the moment she woke up from her sleep

"YOU pipsqueak! why did you drink?!" minhyun asked her the moment she woke up from her sleep. "and who told you to drink?" 

"my head hurts." aerin whined as she reached for her forehead. minhyun gave her his annoyed look and started to suffer his middle life crisis. 

"what the heck should i do with you? get up there and wash up, you're not going to university today." he scolded. 

"what?!" aerin complained. "but i can't miss today's lesson." she whined again as minhyun slapped her arm lightly. 

"your fault, your punishment, who told you to drink?!" 

"aish, i was devastated yesterday," she answered feeling the emotion of being annoyed. 

"good thing daniel and jaehwan's with you last night that they brought you home." minhyun answered as he put his hands on his waist and walked around inside her room. "you know what happened right? seongwoo's getting married, and you confessed that you like him." 

"so what if he's getting married? i just like him." aerin answered. minhyun gave her a suspicious look and sighed heavily. 

"just go and get ready for your work." he said and walked out of her room with a loud bang. aerin knows that minhyun got really annoyed with her. he just came back and this is the scenario that welcomed him after some months of staying in busan. he's been stressed out from work. 

aerin lazily walked down from her bed and went to prepare herself for her work. she won't disobey minhyun for now, she doesn't want to argue with him. 

"i'll be back later." she said before leaving the unit. 

"you'll be surprised when you get there." minhyun said sipping the cup of coffee. aerin didn't mind him and walked out. she went to the elevator and was really surprised to see seongwoo having his bad mood, he didn't even greet her. 

"your treatment is cold." she told him. 

"i assume you already know, minhyun told you right?" he suddenly asked. aerin looked at him with a small smile. 

"yeah, treat that girl with high respect you pervert." aerin smirked. 

"ya, yeonwoo has a boyfriend, i'm worried." he confessed, "i met her yesterday, we had a date and she told me everything." 

"so what are you gonna do?" aerin asked as seongwoo leaned on the wall. 

"probably run away on the day of our wedding, she doesn't want to break up with her boyfriend though and i understand her with it because me myself, and her herself, we don't want this." 

the ring of the bell signaled that they have arrived in the first floor, the double door opened as aerin and seongwoo walked out. 

aerin felt pity with seongwoo, and yeonwoo herself has a good intention, forcing someone to marry you don't love is so cliche and truly a bad idea. it's hard to adjust with those people whom you just met and voila~ you're both getting married in a short period of getting to know each other which seems very awkward. 

"you're not going to the university?" he asked her as she shook her head. 

"i got drunk yesterday, minhyun didn't want me to go." she chuckled. "aigoo, i was so stupid." she said to herself. 

"so i suppose you're going to work then?" 

"yeah, probably," she said as she called a taxi. "i'll see you later then." 

seongwoo was left dumbfounded and walked towards the parking lot of the building. and aerin on the other hand, traveled from her unit towards her work. sonagi of course welcomed her, but the younger girl was curious why is she here. 

"eonni why are you here? you're supposed to be in your unit or in the university with daniel and jaehwan." sonagi stated. 

"what do you mean in my unit? minhyun didn't want me to go to the university today, maybe i'll go later secretly." aerin said with a small chuckle. 

"well okay but what i mean is, you handed your resignation letter to the owner yesterday." aerin's eyes were about to pop out from her eyeballs. she was so shocked to hear sonagi's statement and girl isn't really lying. 

"what?!" 

"what do you mean what? i'm handing my resignation letter today as well because my brother wanted me to focus on my studies and jihoon as well," sonagi answered. "ahh, i remember, minhyun came here yesterday, more like in the afternoon and handed your letter." 

"we're both jobless now? what the heck, then who's gonna take over our place?" aerin still can't believe her brother. 

"oh, bang chan and kim woojin will. manager-nim would hire boy employees now." 

aerin didn't respond to what sonagi have said, she stormed out of the cafe and grabbed a taxi again, running back to her unit, banging the door open and saw her brother cooking in the kitchen. 

"you're unbelievable!" she told him making minhyun almost dropped the salt on the sink. 

"what are you talking about?" he asked innocently holding a knife. 

"you really did go to the cafe and gave my resignation letter? how come i didn't know. sonagi was there!" she scolded him. minhyun turned around to face her still holding a knife. 

"look, i don't want you --" he said poiting the sharp edge of the knife at her. "to work anymore, you are not in the position to have a part time job because of me. i'm already here, you don't have to work anymore. don't act like me and jisung hyung can't sustain you both." 

"i just want to help." aerin pouted. 

"aerin, i love your attitude about being independent while i was gone, you took care of yourself smartly and provide your needs alone, but hey, i'm here let me do the work, just focus on your studies okay? we'll move out from this unit after seongwoo's marriage anyways."

"move out? you mean, you bought us a house?" aerin asked with her wide eyes. 

"yup, since seongwoo's getting married, his father ordered to have his unit to have a big area and they'll get this unit because he will move in with yeonwoo." he paused, "a renovation perhaps?" he smiled. 

"i can't believe you all, you just do all your shits without asking the opinions of the others." 

"sorry love, sometimes you have to be selfish." minhyun smirked.

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author: i didn't expect to update today heol. i was planning to update spilled (shameless promotion of you love stray kids) anyways, please do vote and comment hehehehe.