twenty eight

“INSTEAD of me, you're going to marry kang daniel

INSTEAD of me, you're going to marry kang daniel.” yeonwoo laughed as seongwoo gave smiled cheekily, slapping her arms playfully as if he's having his feels.

“omo, omo, really? that's not a bad news, aigoo, i can't wait to marry daniel.” seongwoo laughed as yeonwoo smirked at him.

“ya, are you serious?” she chuckled giving him a weird look.

“i love him so why not?” he smirked but yeonwoo turned down the joke. “ya, seriously, what's the bad news.” he said taking the atmosphere seriously after the small joke. he heard yeonwoo sighed and sit on his bed.

“i guess you have to find out of yourself.” she said. “seongwoo-ya, i came here to take you to your father's office where he held the meeting with minhyun, sungwoon and jisung.” she added picking up her phone from her pouch.

“what about the guards? remember, i am grounded.” he replied. “i can't even use my car, dad parked it in the parking lot on the ground floor of his building.”

“did you think that i came here without assistance? jonghyun's with me, he has his car parked outside. and besides, the guards know you're going out.” she said giving him a smirk and walked out of his room.

seongwoo was left dumbfounded and started to change his clothes, doing his hygiene. he immediately grabbed his phone and ran downstairs ignoring the bodyguards, stumbling on yeonwoo's back who's waiting at the front door.

“so handsome, you're just going to the office.” yeonwoo said complimenting the lad who's effortlessly handsome in white polo and black pants, with his bangs brushed down on his forehead and a peircing on his ear.

“i didn't put effort on my face today but i am just effortlessly handsome.” he winked at the girl who just rolled her eyes and walked away towards the gate, heading to jonghyun's car who's waiting outside. yeonwoo opened the shotgun seat's door then there jonghyun, greeted seongwoo.

“yow, how's the feeling being grounded like a little kid?” jonghyun smirked with his hands on the wheel as yeonwoo sat down beside him. seongwoo smirked and shook his head.

“ya, i wasn't the only one made the whole company disappointed.” seongwoo said making jonghyun chuckled.

“yeah right, hop on now. you don't wanna be late for the good news right?” jonghyun smirked. seongwoo gave him a confused look and shrugged the thought, getting inside his car, occupying the vacant seat at the back of the driver.

“is dad mad at me? including minhyun?” seongwoo asked yeonwoo.

“i don't know, i wasn't really inside his office, i was just eavesdropping outside since sungwoon oppa won't let me interfere.” yeonwoo answered looking at her nails. “ya, i guess they'll find a place for aerin in the company, same as you, you're gonna start working as well.”

“tch, if that's the bad news you're talking about then fine, i can work so that i won't be a lazy ass doing nothing the whole day, wasting my dad's money.” seongwoo smirked. “but heck, i want my freedom back.”

“you're not a kid anymore seongwoo, he needs someone to replace him in his position when the time comes and that's you!” jonghyun butted in making seongwoo took a deep breath and scratched his forehead.

“you don't need to scold me jonghyun,”

“i'm not scolding you, i'm just telling you the fact that you're not a kid anymore so stop being childish and act your age, put your childish side on its right place and help your father run your company, he's not getting younger bro,” jonghyun said taking glances at him from the rearview mirror. seongwoo gave him an annoyed look and ignored him.

but he's right, he needs to make a move now. he's taking the whole company after his father and of course, with a lot of alliances. might as well make a wife and have kids out of them in the future. seongwoo smirked at the thought not realizing that they're already inside the parking lot of his dad's building. jonghyun purposely park his car beside seongwoo's so he could run and cry towards it, missing his car so badly.

“ya, seongwoo, your car's beside mine. you can take a look before you go in to the office.” jonghyun said. seongwoo didn't respond to his statement that he rushed out of his car and went to his, crying on its bumper, hugging it.

“i miss my baby so much,” seongwoo cried as jonghyun and yeonwoo gave him a weird look.

“tell me, when you guys were still in high school, is he this weird?” yeonwoo asked her dear boyfriend.

“yeah, he is a weird comedian, sometimes he is normal, but most of the time, not.” jonghyun smirked watching his friend crying over his car, checking the details if there are no scars and such imperfections.

yeonwoo sighed upon his drama when she shook her head, approaching seongwoo, dragging him with her towards the office while he is still on his dramatic side, with jonghyun following them laughing. seongwoo looked like a kid who's being taken away from his dearest big teddy bear. such a cute little one.

they took the elevator as the employees and workers looked at the three whose images are like gods and goddesses. they were all beautiful that you want to look at them the whole day without blinking. of course seongwoo went back to normal as he followed yeonwoo with his hands shoved on his pocket, same as jonghyun.

“please don't do anything stupid inside seongwoo, i'm begging you.” yeonwoo said clasping her hands to him, begging.

“don't worry, i won't. what will he tell me anyways?” he asked.

“both good news and bad news.” jonghyun smirked. as so, they walked down to the hallway heading towards the office. yeonwoo opened the door for the gentleman, pushing him inside making the meeting got disturbed.

“hi seongwoo.” jisung greeted.

“hyung.” he smiled.

“thank goodness you're here, we need to tell you something.” sungwoon said placing his specs on the coffee table.

“what is it?” seongwoo asked.

“you're taking my place after you get married, again.” seongwoo's father continued. seongwoo gave him a smile which like he's done with his life.

“so good news and bad news in one sentence. thank you.”

°˖✧◝(🎬)◜✧˖°

author: the story is almost done ♡♡ don't worry, this will have a happy ending or not ;)